“Excellent!”

Order Online
Grubhub
Ranked #50 of 124 Restaurants in De Pere
Reviewed January 16, 2019 via mobile

First time stopping here. Food was great! The egg roll bowl is enough to fill anyone up. My personal favorite is the crab Rangoon. The Strawberry Cheesecake is really good also. Friendly staff and clean eating area!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed November 14, 2018

Finally had a chance to drop in for lunch to try one of De Pere's newest restaurants. We ate inside, but were the only people there except for two who were waiting for takeouts. My spouse and I selected the 4 Flavor Egg Roll Sample Platter. We didn't quite understand what we could and could not order, so ended up trying three flavors (crab rangoon, chicken, and pork) instead of four, along with Peanut and Sweet Chili for our dipping sauces.

While they were good, and prepared upon ordering, there was nothing special about them. Additionally, there was not much meat to be found in the chicken and pork rolls.

The owner, Rose Lee, is friendly, kind, and very welcoming, her service attentive.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed September 30, 2018

We stopped in for lunch today and chose a sample platter where we could pick any four of the eggrolls (two eggrolls per choice) since we couldn't decide what to try. Wow. Fantastic! I particularly loved the spinach & feta eggroll, my companion picked the buffalo chicken as the favorite. We picked the traditional pork as an option as well and that was fantastic. Service was perfect and the dining room was spotless. I can't wait to return. Check it out!

Date of visit: September 2018

Been to Eggroll Palace? Share your experiences!