“Great New York Style Pizza” 5 of 5 bubbles

Sgambati's Pizza
Ranked #15 of 109 Restaurants in De Pere
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
De Pere, Wisconsin
“Great New York Style Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

They have the best New York style pizza in the area. One of my favorites is the chicken alfredo pizza. If you can't decide what to order they also sell by the slice and prices are reasonable.

• 3 of 5 bubbles

Appleton, Wisconsin
“super friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

Needed a meeting place for a first date. Chose this because of location. Great pizza, super friendly. Both the waitress and manager/owner inquired about our meal without interrupting. We lost track of time and asked if they were closing. Waitress said they had had been closed an hour! No push to ask us to leave. I live in Appleton 20 miles away, yet I will be back and recommend to my friends. Margarita pizza was one of the best I've had.

• Visited October 2013
De Pere
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Stromboli in Town! Owner Cares About His Restaurant.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

I'm quite shocked to read the negative reviews about the service and management. I'll leave this: We visited once with a large group, but called ahead to give them a heads up. When we arrived they had a table set up and were seated immediately.

Also, my wife and I eat at Sgambati's about once every 3 months or so, and we have only been met with friendly, prompt service. In fact, every time we visited, Mr. Sgambati himself visited our table after our meal to make sure the food was prepared to our liking. He seems genuinely concerned about the quality of his service and product.

As for their menu, try the stromboli (we usually get the meatball stromboli). It's an unheralded delicacy, and one of their cheaper menu items. Their fettuccine alfredo is also superb.

Recommended!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outstanding pizza and genuine caring service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

I sat at the bar with a co-worker and after reviewing the menu, I jokingly asked the bartender why it's so hard to get green olives on a pizza. Even though it was not listed on the menu she happily said "we have green olives so we'll put them on your pizza!" Great crust, thin NY style. Ordered cheese, pepperoni, green olives, bacon, banana peppers and onions. It was outstanding! One I the best ever!!! Go out of you way to go here. Great beer selection, too and a full bar.

Orlando, Florida
“Our favorite local eatery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

We are regulars at Sgambati's and eat there quite frequently. It is absolutely our favorite local eatery. The food is really outstanding and the value is superb. Their pizza is the best in the area and thankfully is the New York thin crust style, actually cut into triangles and not hors d'oeuvre squares like so many other local places do. Their sandwiches and pasta dishes are also outstanding. Their garlic knots are awesome. Our service experience has always been quite good so it's hard to comprehend some of the other reviews written here. The owners and the staff are very friendly. I strongly recommend Sgambati's to anyone who lives in or visits the Green Bay area. You definitely won't be disappointed.