“I look forward to going back”

Black Honey Hashery
Ranked #8 of 124 Restaurants in De Pere
Reviewed January 5, 2019 via mobile

This is a great new restaurant for the area. The menu is pleasing to the eye and many items have a unique twist. We went for Lunch and had sandwiches and everybody was pleased with their meals.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed December 9, 2018 via mobile

Food is delicious. Be prepared to wait and wait for your food. Be prepared you may not get exactly what you ordered. Cute place, not enough parking, double check your bill. Good coffee you, you can buy a bag, local from Milwaukee.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

We read about the Black Honey Hashery and decided to give their restaurant our business. The three of us in our party had a breakfast around 9:30 am. We were served our food quickly, which consisted of the Farmer’s Omelette, Corned Beef Hash, and Biscuits and Gravy. All three meals were very taste and made to perfection. A side order of French Toast was also delicious. We were very pleased with everything, ranging from the service, the waitress’s attentiveness to refilling our drinks, and how quickly the food was brought to our table. Our experience deserved 5 out of 5 stars!!

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank Denny L
Reviewed October 2, 2018

I came across this darling little restaurant while biking on the Fox River Trail. I saw a pathway off of the Fox River Trail going to this building and their were tables outside, so I decided to check it out and I am happy that I did! The restaurant itself is cozy and clean. I ordered poached eggs on avocado toast and it was delicious. The next time that I went, I ordered a bacon lettuce and tomato sandwich, because I heard they were wonderful. I have yet to be disappointed. The wait staff was friendly and willing to answer all of my questions. They even have a drive-up for coffee early in the morning. By the way, the coffee is wonderful, too! Check it out, whether on a bike, car or walking in East De Pere!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed September 16, 2018

There were mixed reviews so debated going for late breakfast with my daughter but glad we did. This is located right aling the fox river trail in an industrial area and pleasant decor. Though they appeared very busy we were seated at once with very quick service and excellent food including my vegan omelet. We would definitely go back.

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Black Honey Hashery? Share your experiences!