“Ok”

Voyager Village Country Club
Ranked #8 of 16 Restaurants in Danbury
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We were a somewhat disappointed on the quality of food and the service. Did not like the "distant" feeling of being an outsider from the area... even though we have property down the road.

2  Thank Wayne S
There are newer reviews for Voyager Village Country Club

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Wanted a nice evening out so we decided on Voyager Village Restaurant. We were seated promptly and drinks delivered quickly. I ordered Broiled Walleye my husband New York Strip the salads came too fast we couldn't even enjoy our drinks. Then in less than 5 minutes our entrees were shoved in front of us. I tried my walleye it smelled fishy and tasted the same I noticed that the skin had bee left on. I could not eat the entree for it was awful asked to have item removed from the bill the waiter refused so I asked for the manager. The manager who happened to be the cook arrived with an attitude that "you ordered it you are going to pay for it" he argued with me about the entree in front of the whole dining room. We finally gave in and told them to ring up the bill. At that point my husband had asked for a doggy bag for his steak that's when I noticed that his steak was totally raw(purple meat) he had ordered it Med Rare, we certainly were not going to go thru this with the manager with no customer service skills. When the manager returned with the check he slammed the check down in front of me with the business card of his boss. I have written this man a letter and have heard no response yet. I would not go to this restaurant ever again.

3  Thank Valerie B