“Simple and effective”

Bona Casa Foods
Ranked #5 of 17 Restaurants in Cumberland
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed January 22, 2012

Everyone in Cumberland knows Bona Casa. The food is a staple and the sauce is legendary. It's plain and nothing special, but for some reason it just hits the spot. Chicken ravioli is the best and cheese and raisin ravioli may seem strange, but is worth a try!

1  Thank umyaya915
There are newer reviews for Bona Casa Foods

Reviewed January 22, 2012

My family has been going to this restaurant since before I was born and it was always a fun and exciting treat for me when I was growing up. Now that I have four kids of my own its now a special treat for them. Since they all LOVE it too I know they will continue with the tradition!

1  Thank Sherita E
Reviewed January 15, 2012

Excellent Pasta! Excellent. Great for cataring too

Reviewed January 5, 2012

Everyone RAVES about Bona, but I have to admit that I think it's just okay. I think their sauce is lacking in every department. I prefer to get their frozen cavatelli and ravioli to go (the pasta really is great!) and make them at home with my own sauce. One great thing about their restaurant, you can get a pasta platter for about $13 and try everything. :)

Reviewed November 14, 2011

I love the food. Not a lot of selection but the food tastes great. I do not love the wait that there is sometimes and I am not always impressed with the service but I still go there for the yummy cavatils.