“Quick and Afordable”

Amerivu Inn and Suites Cumberland
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Cumberland
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We stayed at the motel for the 4th of July. The checkin was very quick and the price affordable. Breakfast was included, clean rooms, pool was very clean and employees were very helpful. Hoping to visit again

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Got there on Friday, and first thing I will say is that the weather was just amazing, was there with family so it was the perfect weekend. We checked in on Friday and were pleased by the quick check- in and well informed employees, they were familiar with the area and help us find where we were going. The rooms and the motel were very clean and at a fair rate. After a long day outside we enjoyed the pool and it was at just the right temperature. The breakfast was good and that cup of coffee was delicious. Overall good service, fair rate, well- informed and clean. Would definitely visit again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We had checked the internet for room availability and found a rate for the rooms at $89.99. Being this motel was suggested to us we booked a room there. Upon checking in the rate was $10.00 higher. I had my confirmation #'s and the quotes the desk and the lady's name that I had talked to. They would not honor this amount. We were charged $10.00 higher than what I was quoted. The rooms need updating, the TV's hardly have any channels and you can hear people talking through the doors. I will have to say it was very clean. So be sure and get an E-mail confirmation before you check in.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Compared to other $90 per night hotels very inferior. Pool only open until 10 on a Friday night. No source of protein or fruit for breakfast. When I booked the room I was unsure of how many kids I would have with me and they said it didnt matter anyway but when we arrived the attendent told me it would be $10 for each additional kid over 10 years old and when I let her know I was unhappy with that she waived it as if ahe was doing me a favor?! The towels smelled terrible of some type of chemical which made you feel disgusting after just showering...again...not a terrible experience but for the money I wouldnt return.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Cumberland is a nice little town. I was on a business trip and stayed at this place. The service was good and the people behind the desk knew what they were doing and were really nice. They were happy to help at any time of the day and would understand your needs. The pool was nice after a long day at work and it was totally worth staying here. Thinking to bring my family to this place! It was great!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Kent_L_13993
Reviewed February 8, 2013

The motel was clean and the front desk service was quick. We were up there for snowmobiling with family and friends. The snowmobiling was great and the routes run from right behind the motel. After the cold day, the hot tub was nice and a wonderful temperature, I am guessing above a 100 degrees and the water was clear. Wish to come back next year!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Dean D
Reviewed October 27, 2012

First of all the location was great. I was pleased to learn that it was right on the highway which was near main street and near a ton of restaurants. The pool was beautiful, the water was clear and the hot tub was such a nice temperature. Rooms were very clean.The service was friendly and understanding.I recommend staying at his hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cumberland
Cobblestone Inn & Suites Barron
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Rice Lake
AmeriVu Inn & Suites
AmeriVu Inn & Suites
#6 of 8 in Rice Lake
AmeriVu Inn and Suites - Shell Lake
Best Western Spooner Riverplace
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Rice Lake

Been to Amerivu Inn and Suites Cumberland? Share your experiences!