“Fun Family Weekend”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Cumberland
Omaha, Nebraska
“Fun Family Weekend”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Got there on Friday, and first thing I will say is that the weather was just amazing, was there with family so it was the perfect weekend. We checked in on Friday and were pleased by the quick check- in and well informed employees, they were familiar with the area and help us find where we were going. The rooms and the motel were very clean and at a fair rate. After a long day outside we enjoyed the pool and it was at just the right temperature. The breakfast was good and that cup of coffee was delicious. Overall good service, fair rate, well- informed and clean. Would definitely visit again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Grand Rapids, Minnesota, United States
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We had checked the internet for room availability and found a rate for the rooms at $89.99. Being this motel was suggested to us we booked a room there. Upon checking in the rate was $10.00 higher. I had my confirmation #'s and the quotes the desk and the lady's name that I had talked to. They would not honor this amount. We were charged $10.00 higher than what I was quoted. The rooms need updating, the TV's hardly have any channels and you can hear people talking through the doors. I will have to say it was very clean. So be sure and get an E-mail confirmation before you check in.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Compared to other $90 per night hotels very inferior. Pool only open until 10 on a Friday night. No source of protein or fruit for breakfast. When I booked the room I was unsure of how many kids I would have with me and they said it didnt matter anyway but when we arrived the attendent told me it would be $10 for each additional kid over 10 years old and when I let her know I was unhappy with that she waived it as if ahe was doing me a favor?! The towels smelled terrible of some type of chemical which made you feel disgusting after just showering...again...not a terrible experience but for the money I wouldnt return.

• Stayed March 2013
Absarokee, Montana
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Cumberland is a nice little town. I was on a business trip and stayed at this place. The service was good and the people behind the desk knew what they were doing and were really nice. They were happy to help at any time of the day and would understand your needs. The pool was nice after a long day at work and it was totally worth staying here. Thinking to bring my family to this place! It was great!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Kent_L_13993
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed February 8, 2013

The motel was clean and the front desk service was quick. We were up there for snowmobiling with family and friends. The snowmobiling was great and the routes run from right behind the motel. After the cold day, the hot tub was nice and a wonderful temperature, I am guessing above a 100 degrees and the water was clear. Wish to come back next year!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Dean D
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed October 27, 2012

First of all the location was great. I was pleased to learn that it was right on the highway which was near main street and near a ton of restaurants. The pool was beautiful, the water was clear and the hot tub was such a nice temperature. Rooms were very clean.The service was friendly and understanding.I recommend staying at his hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
green bay
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I was up in that area with my family. The service was great. Rooms were clean and the pool was just the right temperature. Location is great because the motel is right on the highway with the ease of getting into town. If I am ever in this area, I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cumberland
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Rice Lake
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Rice Lake
Curriers Lakeview Lodge
Curriers Lakeview Lodge
#3 of 8 in Rice Lake

Been to Cumberland Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!