“Good Mexican food”

Ranked #10 of 32 Restaurants in Cudahy
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Good service good food
I would recommend to anyone looking for authentic Mexican cuisine
I will be back

Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely the worst Mexican place in Cudahy! The food was tasteless, and Didnt taste fresh. The service was probably just as bad as the food. I think the margaritas were the only "ok" part of our visit.. overall I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.

2  Thank bamf37
Reviewed May 12, 2014

HUGE MISTAKE! Went to Samano's for my birthday dinner we will NEVER go back. The food was the absolute worst we have ever had.The margairitas were okay. they were so strong we had to have water with them as they tasted like straight tequila.. The food came and the tortillas tasted like the inside of a dirty fridge. I had chile relleno, taco, beans, rice and what the menu called chile verde . The pepper in the chile relleno was not cooked. The batter was nasty. It had no sauce to it either. Btw where was the cheese? I mean seriously this is Wisconsin!! The taco was falling apart because of some weird sauce on it. I did manage to eat the 3 little pieces of steak from the taco with only a little trouble. The chile VERDE was made with red chile instead of green (major fail there!). It was made of pork that was so dry I almost choked (seriously). I managed to eat the little bit of beans and rice there was. The beans and rice did not taste fresh either. My husband had the chile relleno and a chicken enchilada with the same sides. His plate was no better. It might have been worse. He let me try his enchilada. The chicken tasted like someone got pond scummy water soaked their nasty feet in it and then used it to steam the chicken. The chicken was even drier than the pork. I couldn't swallow it and almost got sick at the table from the smell and the taste. Worst dinner ever too bad it was supposed to be a special occasion. Left there hoping the little I ate would stay down. The place was very loud. It was hard to hold a conversation. The temperature in the place was very warm and uncomfortable. I will never recommend this place EVER. Never going back completely disappointed.

2  Thank Vickie G
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I live in the Northside of Denver Colorado and to be honest s many good Mexican food restraunts I have dined at, but Somanos has some excellent food and atmosphere right off Lake DR in Cudahy WI

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I am grateful 4 good food, great service and cozy surroundings with a family story.
We randomly swung in for a dinner and were pleasantly surprised that it was as inviting on the outside as the inside. We watched the sunset out the large windows over the train station across the street.
A definite place 2 return to experience more of the good on the menu.
Thank you Samano's 4 carrying on family traditions, honoring historic buildings & real good food;=0
All the Best in Success!