“Lovely restaurant”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pulaski Avenue
Transit: Sheridan's is located on South Lake Drive which offers several bus stops nearby.
Description: An inviting café serving breakfast and lunch 7 days a week! Our tasty culinary creations are made fresh daily in our scratch kitchen with top quality, seasonal ingredients. Herbs and vegetables are grown in our own gardens and inspire our seasonal dishes, appearing in our entrées, desserts and even cocktails! Enjoy our farm to table fresh cuisine, diverse wine list, full cocktail and espresso bar and tempting desserts. Cheers!
“Lovely restaurant”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We recently had brunch at Sheridan's after staying at the Inn. Lovely atmosphere, excellent coffee in a lovely location right off Lake Michigan. Will definitely be returning.

• Visited August 2014

Hales Corners
“Art Deco Relaxation”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

We have eaten at Sheridan's for several Thursday Date Night Specials, Friday Fish Fry and for several Breakfasts and their food is always consistently YUMMY! The best clam chowder that I have ever tasted which is offered up on Fridays! Dishes are fresh tasting and unique...from appetizers to desserts to their morning specialty coffee drinks.

Wait staff is friendly and down to earth! The classy yet casual atmosphere makes you feel comfortable in any attire.

The history of the restaurant and B&B adds to the experience...Jane (Owner) is always friendly and welcoming. You have to experience it for yourself!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank KLSBIKER
Muskego, Wisconsin
“Server was terrible”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

The server was terrible and acted as though that was the last place she wanted to be. Also my salad was a downtown price for a Cudahy salad. Very disappointed.

• Visited June 2014
Huntsville, Texas
“a nice friendly little restaurant”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

This is a charming and elegant neighborhood restaurant close to Lake Michigan.
We were visiting family nearby so it was convenient. Also delicious! Great
atmosphere, very attentive servers, and quaint bathroom. (They provide rolled up
washcloths to dry your hands.) My first stop when we make another visit.

• Visited June 2014
“Disappointed”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I've been to this restaurant on several occasions, with good experiences on the taste and quality of food. Most of those experiences have been for brunch type setting. On several occasions I've questioned the speed and efficiency of the staff with minimal results. On my recent visit we had a larger group, and made a reservation ahead of time, which I assumed they could plan ahead for on a busy spring weekend. All be it busy, we waited for over an hour to receive our meals which is disappointing. I really enjoyed the food that I ate for brunch, however the hour wait seemed unreasonable. Point being, food is good, be prepared to be underwhelmed with service and efficiency during the busy times. As many times I've given this place a chance to keep up with the pace of its area competitors, I don't believe I'll be using this option any time soon.

• Visited May 2014