“Great Food”

Country inn
Ranked #5 of 41 Restaurants in Crivitz
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 25, 2013

My brother treated us to a meal here while on a short vavaction to the Crivitz area. The service was friendly & welcoming. the server apologized for the service since the place was short-handed, but we found nothing to complain about. I had the 8 oz. prime rib dinner, which included the soup, salad, & appetizer bar. Unfortunately, being gluten intolerant kept me from trying either soup available that night, but my dad & brother raved about them. I loved the chicken gizzards & spinach dip appetizers, & was pleased by the choices on the small but diverse salad bar. My prime rib was perfectly cooked & flavorful. Everyone else in the party had the "all you can eat tenderloin" daily special, which was generously portioned. Only my dad asked for more meat, & two in our party couldn't eat all of the initial plateful. If you have a drink while you're waiting to be seated; sit at the bar, where you can see humming birds at the feeders outside the big windows.
This place is well wort the trip, & I intend to go back the next time I'm in the area.

3  Thank Jewitch

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Small bar/restaurant with full menu Froday and Saturday, including excellent salad bar. VERY reasonable dinner Sundays - our party of four spent $26!! "Supper Club" - meaning, you sit in the bar while awaiting your order to be completed. Well worth the wait. Prices for excellent food unbeatable.

1  Thank northerngrandpa