All reviews hotel's staff splash pool north woods best westerns very nice hotel express checkout continental breakfast frozen pizza nice amenity large pool area main pool clean rooms full bar chain hotel great pool outdoor patio definitely stay here again
Reviewed October 25, 2017

The staff was helpful and friendly and the rooms were spotless. They had a kiddie pool for the little ones and a big pool for our older kids. The breakfast spread was amazing and they always had little treats set out during the whole day.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Brian P, Manager at Best Western Crandon Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2017

Thank you for taking time to write a review. We here at Best Western Crandon are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you back here. Thank you again!

Reviewed October 16, 2017

Kudos to Cassandra and Lolly that made my stay bearable as I booked this hotel to attend the memorial service for my beloved nephew Gregory S. Papernik that had passed away in the Wisconsin River. It has been such a heartbreaking time for my family and me and these two ladies were very kind and compassionate. They both knew my nephew and had nothing but kind words for him and I truly appreciated that. The service at this location was above and beyond. Everyone I came in contract with seemed to love their job. It was a very helpful staff at all times. I wish every hotel stay was as great as this one. The parking was good and the food was awesome! The bed was very comfortable too! The room was clean and the temperature comfy. I would stay here again. I usually stay at Best Westerns because they offer the most for less! The only complaint is the room is next to the laundry area and it got a little noisy sometimes. But other than that it was a good experience!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for submitting your review! We are happy to hear you had such a good stay. We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed October 15, 2017

This was a very pleasant comfortable and cozy place to stay. The staff was very friendly, the first impression blew us away and everything about this hotel made us comfortable and relaxed. The breakfast bar was great as were the rooms and pool area.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for submitting your review! We are happy to hear you had such a good stay. We look forward to your nest stay!

Reviewed September 17, 2017

Due to an unexpected vehicle issue, I was stranded at this hotel, for 5 nights instead of the expected one night. Everyone there was very nice, understanding and helpful. I feel like I have a family there and would recommend staying there if passing by that area of"Wisconsin. The hot tub sure helped me relax.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo

Reviewed September 10, 2017

Nice motel. Very nice room with double beds. Clean, well appointed, and laid out Little trouble finding the hot water setting in shower. Breakfast bar good, but confusing layout. Friendly staff. Very nice motel for a small town in the north woods.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple