“Crandon Best Western”

Best Western Crandon Inn & Suites
Best Western Crandon Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Crandon
Reviewed August 8, 2013

This hotel was well maintained, staff was welcoming and helpful. It is located in a lovely stetting in the North Woods. this was the best hotel in this whole area and was very close to area attractions. We loved it.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Very nice hotel in the middle of nowhere. Rooms are nicely done and spacious. Pool area has splash pool for the little kids, and a basketball hoop at the main pool for the bigger kids.

Only one person works the front desk and that person also doubles as the bartender as needed.

Room Tip: Don't get room 204. It's right by the elevator.
Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2013

First stop on our way to Mackinac Island. This hotel was very nice. A great pool for kids. The lobby was a great meeting place, with a full bar & TV's. Everything was very clean. The staff were all friendly. We enjoyed the waffles for breakfast too!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

This hotel was by far the best hotel we stayed at in our entire three week trip. Other than a ton of mosquitos in the parking lot area, it was absolutely PERFECT! It's like staying at a lodge and the pool amenities are excellent. We will definitely stay here again if ever in the area. I highly recommend this place - BIG TIME!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Crystal G, Manager at Best Western Crandon Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

You sir, are a guest I won't soon forget. I am very pleased to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us. I must say that the pleasure was all ours. I personally look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks for your review, and well wishes your way.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

This hotel was very nice, clean and new looking. The entire staff there was friendly and helpful. The room was very nicely decorated, had very nice bathroom. We had a very restful stay because it was very quiet there and the bed was very, very comfortable. We would stay there again for sure.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I will say that the rooms are very nice but I do have to say that the Hotel is WAY over priced for the area. I can understand during the summer months or during Hunting season but when you can only get 4 guests in your hotel on a weekday during the winter they should lower there prices to induce ppl to stay!
I have stayed at the Mole Lake Casino Hotel where rooms are also nice and pay $49.00 vs $99.00-108.00. In addition after a very long day and a very long drive I was looking so forward to the hot tub and they didnt even tell me that it was broke. I would have stayed in Mole Lake, for less money and better ammenities. I have stayed here many times but I think this was my LAST stay at this property.

Room Tip: I will say that the rooms are nice!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

We here at Crandon Inn & Suites are very sorry to hear that your experience with us was less then satisfactory. We strive to meet and exceed all of our guests requests or expectations. It seems in this case we have fallen short of that goal and I do apologize for the inconvenience of the hot tub not working properly. We have since had it serviced and is in working order. I invite you to return to our property for a second chance to make things right, as customer service is important to us. "Stay with people who care" is not just a slogan for us at Crandon Inn & Suites, but rather a motto we work very hard to uphold. Thank you for your feedback. It has given me insight into the guests point of view and has given me a new goal to work towards.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

We enjoy going to the Best Western in Crandon, wi, because of its cleanliness. The breakfast is also very nice and convenient. We love
E the comfortable beds, it is like sleeping on a cloud. We always try to find a Best Western when traveling.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your feedback on your experience at our property. We strive to be sure each room has superior cleanliness and each guest has a unique and relaxing stay. We thrive on the thoughts and opinions of our guests, by reading your reveiws we are able to make any changes needed or in this case continue on with our personalized customer service and surpassing your hotel expectations.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Crandon
Comfort Inn
#3 of 8 in Rhinelander
Northernaire Resort
Northernaire Resort
#1 of 2 in Three Lakes

Been to Best Western Crandon Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!