“One good three bad.”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I've ordered four pizza from La Fetta. One was superb, three were horrible. Each one was different and probably tells me there were four different teen-agers making them. I agree with other observations as to the look and feel of the restaurant itself. If the owner here wants something special, he needs to hire (and make responsible) one individual who will set standards. Funny thing is, I complained after pizza #3 and they knew I had had two bad ones in a row. This gave them a golden opportunity to make the perfect pie. #4 was the worst I had. They also said 45 minutes which morphed into over an hour to make. I figured out they sell frozen pizza's at Schaefer's and will go there from now on. Too bad as this small town could use a corner stone place.

1  Thank 1921Pack

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Stopped here on a motorcycle ride. The food (we all had skillets) was excellent. Probably the best skillet I have ever had. BUT...service from wait staff was acceptable but the kitchen was slow, slow, slow.
There was an event in Crandon and think it was poor planning on the part of the owner. It took over an hour for our food to arrive but it was good. Might have been a good idea for the server to just keep us informed what was going on in the kitchen.
Food was plentiful and good...kitchen working at a snail's pace.
They do serve breakfast all day

Reviewed August 6, 2013

We went on a Friday night. The special was fish and chicken. Food was excellent, service was terrible.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

I stopped in for a pizza, always had good food. As I was waiting for the pizza a mom and her teenage daughter decided to clip their finger nails at the table. Mom even took out a complete finger nail tool kit and "went at it". Clippings just a flying and very disgusting. I was hoping the staff would saying something, but nothing was said. I don't like clippings at the table where I eat. Won't go back.

2  Thank tundra392

Been to LaFetta? Share your experiences!