“Enjoyed The Outside Seating”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Culver's

Ranked #15 of 24 Restaurants in Columbus
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Texas
“Enjoyed The Outside Seating”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2014

It was a beautiful day so we sat outside and had a good relaxing lunch. The food was as expected for Culver's. Staff was sharp and got our food right too us even though we were outside.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank CDM49

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Amazing staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

The food was what I would expect for a Culver's. It met our expectations. What exceeded our expectations was the staff. We stopped in for dinner on our way to Green Bay from St. Louis. The place was busy with ball teams and was bustling. Our food was brought to us quickly and as I looked around, I noticed that the place was spotless despite it being such a busy night. When the staff taking orders was not taking an order, they were cleaning tables, offering to throw away my tray, and holding the door for customers coming in/out. I was especially impressed with Tyler (I hope I got his name right! Or was it Taylor?) He was super polite and kept himself busy the entire time I was there! It's inspiring to see such hard working young people. If I owned my own business, I would definitely hire this young man! When I'm in town, I'll make sure to stop in again.

Visited July 2014
Iowa City, Iowa
“Great Salads”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

We each had a grilled chicken salad. Very fresh vegetables and fruit - I had the strawberry salad. The flavors in each salad really complimented each other. The staff was very friendly and the place clean. If you're over 55, ask for the "senior" discount.

• Visited June 2014
Franklin, Wisconsin
“Quick stop for ice cream”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

You can always count on getting a good serving of ice cream at Culver's. Price is right and taste is fantastic. Always helpful to have a clean bathroom for a pit stop.

• Visited August 2013
DeForest, Wisconsin
“First Walleye Fish Sandwich Will Be The Last”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

I had seen an advertisement from Culver's about how great the fish was so I decided to try it. I wanted a walleye sandwich because ai thought it would be a great sandwich to have. I have had walleye in the past and thought it would taste great. I was wrong, the fish tasted like mud and I have had carp that has tasted better than this. I was really disappointed. I decided to the survey that is shown at the end of my receipt. It was less than an hour that I received a phone call from the manager at the store. He asked me why the fish tasted bad and I explained everything in detail to him. He was very professional about it and even offered me some free coupons for free meals but I turned him down. I thanked him for the offer and reassured him that I woud come back again but will not eat the fish sandwich again. He thanked me for being honest with him and he apologized for the bad sandwich.

• Visited February 2013