“Al Corso continues to be one of the premier restaurants in WI.”

Al Corso Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Collins
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Destination dining at its finest. We are located 15 minutes west of Manitowoc. Exceptional contemporary American cuisine, such as steaks, pastas, chicken and seafood. Offering nightly specials. Join us in a warm bistro style atmosphere that was a renovated 1800's tavern. Will open for lunch on private parties of 20 or more.
Sherwood, Wisconsin
“Al Corso continues to be one of the premier restaurants in WI.”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Dinner with friends last night from appetizer through dessert was superb, food, service, atmosphere. To best tell how special this place is, I'll go back a couple of weeks when we were on a day trip to a cranberry festival, resting in the beer bldg when some friends who happened to pick that event for a weekend getaway came in and sat with us. The first thing they said was, "That restaurant in Collins you recommended, it's outstanding." The couple who was with us chimed in as well. And now you can have Sunday breakfast as well as we did last Sunday.

• Visited October 2012

Reedsville
“Bar in dinning room”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

The bar and the dinning room are all together. When we were at our table people at the bar bumped into us and we had a hard time talking to each other. It was very busy but it was hard to enjoy ourselves and relax.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank jessyjay
Manitowoc, Wisconsin
“Deliciousness! Charming & worth every penny.”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

My husband was told to check out this restaurant by a friend of his, and we were so happy we decided to try it out. It's about 15 minutes from the highway, easy to find. The service was excellent from beginning to end. Started out with a nice variety of wine to choose from. Then we had some of the best crab cakes I have ever tried and I've had them from NYC to HI! We each had a cup of the soup, my hubby the tomato based with a kick & me the french onion, just excellent. Bread with red pepper butter. For dinner my husband had the Orange Confit Port Porterhouse Pork Chop, baby reds & veggies - I had the Chicken Supreme. Every bit of flavor was so creative, from the sauce on the chicken to the prosciutto wrapped grilled asparagus. The menu had a variety of options and when we go back I'm sure I will have to try something else, just to take in more of the chef's original flavor. We opted out of dessert because we were headed home to some Hawaiian coffee, so the waitress gave us some light citrus herb cookies to enjoy at home with our coffee. Wow.
Just the quality of the quaint restaurant in this area amazed me. I felt like I walked into a NYC restaurant! The food was THAT good.

• Visited September 2012
Kiel, WI
“Great date night!”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

A friend recommended this place for a special date night. DH and I went here for our 9 year anniversary. Service was friendly, atmosphere was romantic, and food was excellent. I had an amazing asparagus risotto and a steak. So good! Prices were a little expensive, but we don't go out much. This place is in the middle od nowhere, but don't let that fool you. Become a friend on Facebook and you can see their nightly specials.

• Visited August 2012
Manitowoc, Wisconsin
“Quaint & Excellent!”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I wasn't sure there would be a quality restaurant in this seemingly desolate location - in small town Wisconsin...WOW! was i surprised! The food was wonderful, staff was friendly and the atmosphere was welcoming & relaxing. Thank you for a great experience!