“Nice little amusement along the river road” 4 of 5 bubbles

Prairie Moon Sculpture Garden
STP
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Nice little amusement along the river road”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

If you're meandering through this part of Wisconsin, stop for a minute and take a look, it's fun to see dinosaurs that look so happy.

Visited September 2012

Minnesota City, Minnesota
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Interesting Once”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

This is very unique in what has been made and being displayed. After a couple of times of visiting, it has worn off.

La Crosse, Wisconsin
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Interesting workmanship”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2012

Stopped one day on a whim with my son, glad we did, always good to see something different.

Visited May 2012
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Always wanted to stop and glad we finally did.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

I first learned of Prairie Moon through the book "Weird Wisconsin". It is nearby my partners family farm and could see it from the highway. This past weekend we went over there and it was as interesting, whimsical and enjoyable as I thought it would be. I highly recommend stopping in if you get to that area of Wisconsin.

Visited March 2012
Buffalo City WI
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“stop at the prairie moon”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2012

free! Interesting sculptures and it is a self tour place. Go at your own leisure. I was born around here and grew up with it. I knew the old man who founded it.