“Surprisingly Wonderful” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cobblestone Inn and Suites Clintonville, WI

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Cobblestone Inn and Suites Clintonville, WI
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Clintonville
“Surprisingly Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

We stayed here because our family cottage had too many people there so we weren't planning on spending much time at the hotel so our expectations were low. But wow. The pillows and beds were so comfortable and nice, the rooms were clean, and the staff was nice.

• Stayed October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Amanda R, General Manager at Cobblestone Inn and Suites Clintonville, WI, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Thank you for your kind review. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you will have the chance to stay with us again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Onalaska
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014

We arrived at 11pm, there was a smiling face to greet us and chech us in. She was very polite and courteous. She pointed out some of the services, bar and breakfast locations and showed us the best place to park and what door to enter for easy access. The room was spacious with a nice size bathroom. Free and open wifi (easy to connect to)

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the parking lot side vs. The highway side.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Amanda R, General Manager at Cobblestone Inn and Suites Clintonville, WI, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Thank You for taking time to review our hotel. I'm glad you had an enjoyable trip and I hope your Mother's Day was fantastic! We look forward to the chance to serve you again in the future.
Black River Falls
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

Stayed in the jacquzzi room for two nights for was in the area for a wedding. Having been a house keeper I checked the room and it was spotless. The jacquzzi was small and only one person could fit in there which was a big disappointment but didn't effect my stay. The breakfast was amazing; one day it was sausage links and the other day it was ham. The bar was expensive so didn't utilitize it but it looked nice. All the staff I dealt with was friendly and helpful. Location was convenient off the highway although my fiance could hear the traffic and didn't sleep the best but I was not effected by it. If in the area again I will stay for sure.

Room Tip: jacquzzi will not fit two people - there is no elevator so if can't do stairs must get first flo...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Amanda R, General Manager at Cobblestone Inn and Suites Clintonville, WI, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
Thank You for your kind review. I'm glad that as a past housekeeper you took the time to scrutinize your room. I have actually told my employees that we need to clean our rooms as if a hotel worker was going to check in to them. I think it's in the blood of every hotelier, past and present, to thoroughly check their rooms. I am equally glad that we passed your inspection.
We look forward to serving you again in the future.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

My husband and two kids stayed at Cobblestone in March. We had been there before and again it was clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. My son like a second floor room but was disappointed that there is no elevator. My husband who carried the largest bag felt the same.

Stayed March 2014
Amanda R, General Manager at Cobblestone Inn and Suites Clintonville, WI, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel and am pleased to hear such kind words about our staff. They will be happy to know that their extra efforts do not go unrecognized. Please let us know if we can ever help you with your luggage or anything else. We are happy to help any way we can, to make your stay more enjoyable.
minneapolis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

This place is now sparkling clean and I always look forward to staying here when we come to Clintonville. Staff has been very helpful. The beds remain very comfortable. Wish there were more Cobblestone Inns like this in other cities I travel to.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Amanda R, General Manager at Cobblestone Inn and Suites Clintonville, WI, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Thank You so much for taking the time to review our hotel for a second time. Reading your review really made my day! We are always trying to be better and to know that our guests have noticed is truly gratifying.
We look forward to serving you time and again in the future.
Norwood, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

We only stayed one night here but I would have gladly stayed longer if I had to. The hotel is fairly new, in excellent condition with a bed so comfortable that my husband thought he had woke up in his own bed. Now that's a nice hotel! Breakfast was excellent for hotel fair and the help was nice. It seemed fairly upscale compared to many average priced hotels.

My only two concerns were that there always seemed to be one or two employees standing out front smoking with the hotel phone sitting close by. For such a professional hotel the smoking should never happen. Even in a small town.

The second is that there is no elevator to the second floor. A major hotel design flaw. So, if you have lots of luggage or heavy luggage you have to tote them up the stairs. Not real fun when you are tired. Just remember that if you have a hard time climbing stairs be sure to ask for a first floor room.

Room Tip: No elevator to the second floor.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Susie G
Amanda R, Manager at Cobblestone Inn and Suites Clintonville, WI, responded to this review, November 16, 2013
Thank you for your kind review. I so glad you have a comfortable stay with us. I do apologize for the smoking. Ever since the are next door has gotten dug up we have been having issues trying to figure out where to send the employees to smoke. In front of the building is definitely not acceptable. Since you stayed in September we have made changes to our policies as to where employees can smoke. I hope this makes your future stays more comfortable.
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

I had to stay here for an extended period for work. The manager Amanda went out of her way to make sure my room was reserved for the whole time and gave me a great room near the back. The bed was great - the room was great and all of the staff I talked to were really helpful and nice. There are only two concerns I had. First while the bed was changed every day, when I came back to the hotel every evening the desk table and microwave counter were still full of crumbs from the night before. The bathroom floor hadn't been swept and the floor in front of the microwave and under the desk were vacuumed. The sinks and tubs were cleaned well. The second concern is that there are always employees out in front of the building or in back smoking. Otherwise though I think this is a great place to stay and in a quiet location!!

Room Tip: First floor near the back is the best ;) Thanks again to Amanda for recommending it.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
It was a pleasure serving you during your stay. I truly appreciate you taking the time to write your comments here on TripAdvisor. I'm sorry for my delay in responding, but you will be happy to know that since your comment was posted our housekeeping staff has really kicked it up a notch. Without comments like yours things can get by me. Especially in our stay over rooms. We make it our policy to only enter your room once while your gone. With that, I only inspect rooms that have been cleaned for new arrivals. Thank you again for your comments. I hope everything is going great with the new job!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clintonville
BEST WESTERN Wittenberg Inn
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#2 of 5 in Shawano
Shawano Four Seasons Resort

Been to Cobblestone Inn and Suites Clintonville, WI? Share your experiences!