Inn on Lake Wissota
$88
Country Inn
Country Villa Motel and Country Camping(Chippewa Falls)(Great Value!)
$68
$97
Travelocity
$90
Hotwire.com
Glen Loch Inn(Chippewa Falls)
TripAdvisor
All reviewspleasant viewb bbed and breakfastgreat hostsbreakfast was deliciousbike trailhomemade cookiesother guestsget awayfireplace and sitting areavisiting the areawould highly recommend this placelate arrivallovely homeview is amazingcomplimentary beveragesmorning coffee
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 2, 2012

This is a modern, pleasantly decorated and clean B & B. The breakfast was delicious and the hosts were gracious and helpful. We stayed in the Hidden Harbor room. It is the only room in the lower walk out level. We loved the small patio just outside our room and the easy access to the beach and views of the lake. This B&B is a definitely a gem in the Mid-West! We would highly recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Had a wonderful stay at Pleasant View B&B to celebrate our 9th Wedding Anniversary! Jeanine and Mike truly made us feel like we were at home. The house was quite wonderful and the view was amazing. Breakfast was amazing and they also made a special breakfast for me with turkey instead of pork. The rooms were quite comfortable and the tub was a definite bonus (made the room). They had cookies and beverages available at all times, which was a nice touch, and they encourage you to feel at home. The house had a sunroom where you can sit and relax. The town was cozy and a wonderful place to just relax. Recommend going to The Edge...GREAT FOOD

Room Tip: We stayed in the Garden Room, AMAZING tub and Bed!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JamesandStephan... S
Reviewed June 21, 2012

My Fiancé and I have a lovely time staying here in May. We found the hosts to be warm, friendly and helpful; the breakfast was delicious and room was cozy, clean and quiet.

Room Tip: I recommend the "cozy corner"
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Pleasant View on our way to Minneapolis for a quiet night away at the end of May. We had no difficulty finding the B&B with our GPS other than the sign was a little hidden by a tree. Upon arriving we were greeted by Jeanine and she showed us around. Nice perk was the fresh made cookies and complimentary soda, bottled water, tea, or coffee. They also had a basket full of menus (with directions attached) for area restaurants. It was a very quiet setting! We also walked down to the dock as my husband wanted to go fishing, but it was too windy during our stay. Warning the stairs are very steep, but you do not need to go to the dock to enjoy the view of the lake.
We booked the Hidden Harbor for our stay. It was a very nice room, but I wish I would have known the orientation of the B&B when I booked. We were in the only room on the lower level and right next to the kitchen. If you are not a morning person, this may not be for you since they are up making breakfast early...we are morning people so this worked fine. My only other "complaint" about this room is that we wish the patio door would have been screened to enjoy some fresh air and the sounds of nature. Otherwise, the bed was comfy and there was plenty of room.
While we were there there was only one other couple staying in the B&B.....they were right above our room, but other than the plumbing for the bathtub we never even knew they were there.
Now on to the best part of the review....the breakfast! They offer an 8 AM coffee/juice & warm muffin wake up tray (they knock on the door and leave it outside your door). Then they bring your food either to your room or you go to the eat in kitchen at around 8:45 AM. We opted for our room. The food was delicious! We had strawberry banana french toast, a slushy fruit salad, sausage links, and juice. I am not a breakfast person (Husband is) but I LOVED the food!
Overall, you go to Pleasant View for the peacefulness, the comforts of home, and the breakfast! This was a great place to stay!

Room Tip: For the best lake view, I think the wind & waves has it
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2011

We stayed in the Cozy Corner room. It has a deck with table and chairs to enjoy your breakfast outside over looking the lake. Close to most things to do in the area. Missy and Adam were great hosts. They have two teenage children, who are very well mannered and helpful. The food was excellant! This was one of the best vacations we have ever taken (And we travel about 4 times a year.) Whirpool tub is huge (2 people easily)! Need a break from crazy? This is your place!

Room Tip: Cozy Corner Room
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple