Inn on Lake Wissota
$90
$100
$97
Travelocity
Country Villa Motel and Country Camping(Chippewa Falls)(Great Value!)
$68
$89
TripAdvisor
Glen Loch Inn(Chippewa Falls)
All reviewspleasant viewb bbed and breakfastgreat hostsbreakfast was deliciousbike trailhomemade cookiesother guestsget awayfireplace and sitting areavisiting the areawould highly recommend this placelate arrivallovely homeview is amazingcomplimentary beveragesmorning coffee
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 2, 2011

We spent Memorial Day at this B and B. Can't say enough about Missy who greeted us at the door and gave us a tour. She even let us upgrade our room! The view of the lake was wonderful and relaxing. The room was awesome, with a hot tub and fireplace. Just what we were looking for. To top it off, breakfast was delicious and delivered to our door. As a plus, they even allowed us to park the motorcycle in the garage due to impending rain. We will certainly be back!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank deforest10
Reviewed May 10, 2010

For three friends who hadn't all been together in years, this was the perfect place for us to stay. We were celebrating a Birthday and Missy didn't miss one detail to make our friend feel special. The accommodations were immaculate, comfortable, inviting and we made ourselves at home. There was so much wonderful, delicious food for breakfast we couldn't even eat it all! Staying on Lake Wissota was so incredibly relaxing I didn't want to leave...

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 17, 2009

In a lovely spot, this B & B is aptly named. Our hosts were congenial and obliging, but not "in your face". Each room had its own character and charm. The breakfast was good each morning and accompanied by a lovely view and companionship of fellow guests, but for me the real winner was when our host offered a ride to the local airport to catch an early morning flight and provided me with a hot breakfast snack to take with me. Very thoughtful and caring and terrific place.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank Moferry
Reviewed September 14, 2009

The rooms were nicely appointed, hosts were welcoming despite our late arrival. The breakfasts are delicious and the tray brought to the room early is a very nice feature. We had rooms on the lake side, highly recommended. All but one room faces the lake, try for one of those if possible. All in all a very pleasant experience, we would highly recommend this B & B if you're staying in the area.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 14, 2009

recently me and my husband traveled to lake wissota and stayed at the pleasant view bed and breakfast for 3 days. missy served us our breakfast she is a great cook, the food is very delightful , my personal favorite of missys cooking is her blueberry cheesecake pancake its so good! anyways me and my husband stayed in cozy corner its a beautiful room. I enjoyed the tub and fireplace they were very relaxing. all together i think this is a very nice place to stay i would most definitly stay here anytime im very excited for my next stay.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple