Glen Loch Inn
$109
Country Inn
$125
$90
Country Villa Motel and Country Camping(Chippewa Falls)(Great Value!)
$65
Agoda.com
$89
TripAdvisor
$119
Hampton.com
All reviewsthe ownerquichehome cooked breakfastbaconirvine parkincluded in the pricerooms are smallamazing breakfastnice patiofresh fruitbreakfast roombeautiful parkbeds were very comfortablemusical instrumentshome madeevery aspectcentral air conditioning
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I'll be honest, the outside had me a little worried when first arriving...don't judge a book by it's cover! Marilyn (the owner) is extremely friendly and knowledgeable about the area and gave great recommendations for meals, sites, etc. The room was emmaculate and the "queen" bed seemed more like a king+. I wondered why Marilyn asked what time we would like breakfast since I expected a bagel and cold cereal for that rate but I was wrong. We arrived in the beautifully decorated cafe only to receive freshly made blueberry pancakes, quiche, bacon, fresh strawberries and juice and coffee!! Definitely gonna have to make it back there this Summer so we can enjoy the local parks that she told us about. Not sure if there are hairdryers in-room, I bring my own. I'm sure that if not Marilyn has a few but confirm before traveling.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank anmarie2933
Reviewed March 2, 2014

3 couples stayed here friday to saturday in our own rooms when we went to Leiny Lodge for Summer Shandy beer release event on friday night. We all thought it was great and everything previous reviewers have said. Close to stuff, Excellent host, clean rooms, comfy bed, your own clean bathroom & shower. Free fabulous breakfast: coffee, juice, asparagus & cheese quiche, blueberry pancakes, sausage, potatoes, fruit, bagels & english muffins. Seriously..what else do you need? We're already planning our return trip this summer.
Thanks Marilyn!! I'm telling all my friends!!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank stpaulgal2007
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Overall a great experience and nice place to stay! I was skeptical at first, based on the building being outdated and not an overly warm welcome. But the room was clean, comfortable, and had nice decor, and the bedding/linen was fresh. Continental breakfast was made from scratch, just for our small group by the owner, Marilyn! Delicious! As long as you're not expecting a Hilton, it's a great and affordable, Bed & Breakfast-esque motel!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 9, 2013

A throw back to the 1950s but with bed and breakfast type of service.
Extra clean, super service. The owner is a very friendly lady. Breakfast was Awesome!
Bathroom a little small, but very clean. Quiet laid back atmosphere in a nice, away from the Interstate location.

Room Tip: I'm not sure if they had a swimming pool.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JimC007
Reviewed December 4, 2013

It was a great stay and the lady who owns it made everything possible for us to feel at home. I would highly recommend it to everyone who wants to feel at home and to get experience of the real American hospitality and environment. The park and the water fall near the motel a gorgeous.
Thank you!

Room Tip: I can't give an advice- I've been there once.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family