“Nice and quiet”
Review of Glen Loch Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Chippewa Falls
Glen Loch Inn
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Chippewa Falls
Reviewed September 12, 2013

The owner of the Glen Loch is wonderful. She takes the time to go over places to see and best place to eat. She goes above and beyond in accommodating her guests.

The only complaint I might have is the small bathroom.

This is a great hotel to sit back and relax at. Takes me back to my family vacations when I was growing up.

We loved it here.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank LadyBB2013

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I stayed at the Glen Loch Inn for two nights in late August 2013 to visit relatives. It was the first time I have stayed there. It is an older motel but looks to have been recently renovated. The carpet in my room looked like it was new and was not cheap carpet either. It was a beige berber type carpet that was obviously clean and somewhat new. I actually felt comfortable walking in my bare feet. The walls were clean and fresh. The furniture was relatively new and in good shape. The room smelled clean and no signs of pet or smoking odors. There was a desk, an arm chair, a mini fridge and a coffee maker. The bathroom was clean and updated but small. The bed was clean and newer and did not squeak. The linens were clean. I was very comfortable there and would definitely give the room an excellent rating compared to many motels I have been in. The breakfast was excellent and home cooked. There was quite a selection of eggs, bacon, French toast, muffins, potatoes, etc.. It was a feast. It is quite like a bed and breakfast almost. I will stay here again when I am in the area and highly recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Scott F
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Across from a beautiful park with multiple trails, we loved the feel of finding a gem from the 1950's. Clean rooms and a home made Breakfast await you at this conveinently located Inn. Literally, a minute drive from several must see's in Chippewa Falls. (the Brewery, the Ice Cream shop and old down town area of this wonderful city). We enjoyed our over night stay.

2  Thank Bill H
Reviewed September 3, 2013

It's unusual to make a return to trip to a motel after several years and find improvements but that's what we found at Glen Loch Inn. It is apparent that Marilyn cares about her motel. The rooms are always clean. What a treat to find that a room has been remodeled so that the guests can enjoy a great breakfast. We enjoyed french toast and a vegetable quiche along with bacon and sausage. In the evening we sat at the tables outside and enjoyed a bottle of wine. Thank you! We will be back.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tina D
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My brother and I stayed here and had a wonderful time. Marilyn loves the place and it shows. The room was was comfortable with a sitting area, fridge and microwave. The beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was terrific and it gave us a chance to visit with fellow travelers. Well done Marylin!

2  Thank terry h
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We had a fantastic stay. It was clean and roomy and the breakfast was excellent. Home cooked breakfast that was better then any big chain you stay at. I'd recommend it to anyone. Has a very nice patio area you can use. Had a great visit to Chippewa Falls. The owner was very nice and works hard to make your stay a great one. It was in a quiet area and had a good night's sleep.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kelly C
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Can not say enough positive about Glen Loch Inn. It was a peaceful and quiet motel. The owner has been updating the motel which I believe will eventually be like a bed and breakfast. Although our room was an older one we slept very well. It was very clean. The bathroom in our room was very small. The breakfast (which was included in the price ) was very tasty and a great variety. The owner recommended a very nice restaurant on the water for our dinner the night we checked in and she even had menus for us to look at varies restaurant. I would love to go back.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Chippewa Falls
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chippewa Falls
Cobblestone Hotel & Suites Chippewa Falls, WI
Cobblestone Hotel & Suites Chipp...
#4 of 10 in Chippewa Falls
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Chippewa Falls
Hampton Inn & Suites Chippewa Falls
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Eau Claire North
The Oxbow Hotel
The Oxbow Hotel
#8 of 25 in Eau Claire

Been to Glen Loch Inn? Share your experiences!