“Great Place” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Great Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014

Olsens Ice Cream has been a family favorite since I was a baby. They always are kind and always have the ice cream you like.

Visited July 2013

Turtle Lake
“I scream for Ice Cream”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014

My family and I have loved Olson's homemade ice cream for years but this was the first time that I had eaten lunch. Taco salad was very reasonable priced and good. Hometown service and different kinds of ice cream offer something for everyone. Don't for get to take a 1/2 gallon home!

Visited April 2014
Gilman, Wisconsin
“Small town service with a smile and fantastic food!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

I can never decide what I want when I go there... everything is so delicious!! My favorites are the turkey salad and all of the homemade soups!! :)

Visited April 2014
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“LOVE Their Ice Cream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

My husband grew up on Olson's ice cream once a week when his dad brought him for a treat. It was a tradition that he remembers very fondly. It's so much fun carrying on that tradition by taking our kids there now. I love love love the ice cream. It's so delicious. I love that it is a small business and not a chain. This is an experience that I cherish with my family because going there feels like family. So far I haven't had a flavor that I don't like.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
New Smyrna Beach, Florida, United States
“Incredible ice cream, fresh and home made!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

Olson's has a reputaion for decades as the home made ice cream shop in the area! So many flavors that it is almost impossible to choose so I usually have two scoops...different flavors! Busy little shop, small town prices and big time quality! Delicious and worth a drive to get this ice cream!

Visited July 2013