“Awesome Smotherella Sticks :)”
Review of JimBobs Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
JimBobs Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 1, 2013

JimBobs Pizza is awesome. Being that Chippewa Falls is a small town, I did not expect much from the local pizza place, but it was that or Dominos, so I gave it a go. WOW is all I have to say. I got the Smotherella Sticks and a chef salad, both of which were delicious! I would absolutely recommend this place to anyone looking for great food that is reasonably priced.

Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

I arranged for 4 seperate orders from this place on two nughts for a training session i was conducting. They had the pizzas there hot fresh and right on time. They even made a point to double check my order the second day to maje syre it would be correct. They called me in advance too knowing i was in a training situation to arrange fir smooth delivery.
Pizzas were all very good.
Well done Jimbobs!

Reviewed October 13, 2012

While staying in Chippewa Falls, we had pizza delivered to our room from JimBobs Pizza. They sure have a good tasting pizza, especially loaded with cheese, and reasonable prices. We have visited Chippewa Falls on a few different occasions now, and each time, we look forward to ordering a pizza from here. It really is good!!

1  Thank FriendsandFamily2012