“Great food is about it”

The Rumor Mill Pub & Eatery
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

Food was awesome but hardly anything to choose from. Should have a larger menu selection. Server was ok, but should have been better. Not the greatest atmosphere either. Overall, food was worth it. Just make sure it's a lunch date or something.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Good food, fast service, and friendly server. Just a quick dinner, mostly burgers but everything was very good. Our server was very nice and knowledgeable bout the menu.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Our server was okay, met but not exceeded my expectations. The Great Wisconsin Friday night fish fry was not only a disappointment but also ruined my expectations of a decent sit down meal.
The baked fish was so over cooked and dry that I felt the need to waive my waitress over to the table and request replacement fish. The replacement fish was also dry, kinda reminded me of eating a pretzel instead of baked fish.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I had the pleasure of lunching at the Rumor Mill Restaurant 10/12/13. I must say it was by far the best food at a restaurant i have had in a long time. We dined on a Saturday at noon and there was no
waiting for a table. It was very warm and spacious with two dining areas- the bar or the dining room. We ate in the bar since it looked comfortable, a few TV's but no blaring music which I appreciate.
We sat in a comfortable booth with our friends and my husband and I split a Crispy chicken sandwich on a ciabatta roll. It was large and loaded with lettuce, tomato and their sauce and it was delicious. We also had some of the best onion riings I have ever had.
This great meal made me wish I lived in the Chippewa Falls area and not so far away!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Great beer selection. Less impressive food effort. Staff was very friendly and helpful (despite their challenges with new ordering system).