“Best Chicken Pad Thai Ever” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Description: Telephone 715-861-5333
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Best Chicken Pad Thai Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014

We stopped for lunch and place was busy with all tables full and carry outs. Service would have been better if the two waitresses had some help, but they were friendly and as attentive as the crowd would permit. My wife ordered Kung Pao chicken and I ordered the chicken pad thai. This was our first visit and I figured that couldn't make the signature Thai dish, then other stuff wasn't worth trying. What was served to me was the best pad thai I have ever eaten. I ordered it medium spicy and it was perfect for my taste. The sauce was exceptional with kind of smokey tones. My wife enjoyed her mildly spiced dish which was served with a huge helping of white rice. We were both impressed and will be back for more.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank GaryR547

Lake Hallie, Wisconsin, United States
“Fresh”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

Good Thai food at a nice price. Very clean, good service, fresh tasting dishes. Serve all the usual foods that you would find at a Thai eatery

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Veronica S
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
“Delightful Food and Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2014

This was certainly the best experience I have had with Thai cuisine! My mother and I ate here for lunch-- this was her second time and my first. She could not stop raving about it! The spring rolls are fantastic -- try them for your appetizer. The décor is modern/minimalistic -- which is a nice change to most "Asian" restaurants in the area. Our server, a young lady, was very helpful and always smiling. This will most assuredly be one of our new favorite lunch date locations!

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank Cassandra L
Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
“Food was ok, charges for extra plate”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

We went in and ordered 3 appetizers and two entrees'. When we got our entrees' we were told there was a $1.50 plate charge for the extra plate for my daughter. After all that food??? We I love Thai, but I will not eat there again, I'll save it for another place that is not quite so greedy. Food was so so.

• Visited April 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
“Satisfied family!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

My wife and I eat here regularly and have never been disappointed with a meal. We went out to celebrate her parents 40th anniversary and everyone loved their meal! Just be ready when ordering the meal hot, because they know how to do their seasoning! On a side note, I do not usually like celery, but somehow Mahli Thai even makes that taste good. :)

• Visited March 2014