“Great food at a great price”
Review of Mahli Thai

Mahli Thai
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Telephone 715-861-5333
Description: Telephone 715-861-5333
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Pad Thai was delicious! Nice, small hometown restaurant with the right price. I've had a couple other items on the menu, too and liked them. Found out I'm not a fan of coconut milk.

1  Thank gritzman
There are newer reviews for Mahli Thai

Reviewed March 4, 2014

My family eats here regularly. I have always had a great meal and service. Fresh, flavorful, perfectly seasoned dishes. The stir fry options are my favorite.

1  Thank Judy F
Reviewed March 4, 2014

For the area, this is one of the best Thai restaurants available. I recommend it highly. However, if you're going on a weekend night, you probably want to get there at 6 PM at the latest. Otherwise, you will hear a significant wait to get served.

2  Thank ecdoglover
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Love the spring rolls, pad Thai, and both green and red curry! Small seating area a bit of a challenge, so we usually order out.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

We ate here in late Dec 2013- I was pleased and surprised to find a large menu selection of not only thai food./ also have a chinese entrees. I would recommend this restaurant. Great experience! Very reasonable priced!!!