“A surprise close to home”
Review of Mahli Thai

Mahli Thai
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Telephone 715-861-5333
Description: Telephone 715-861-5333
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Visited this small restaurant on a Wednesday evening and was very surprised at how busy it was. We chose it mainly because it was close to Highway 29 (that way my traveling dining partner wasn't far off his path of travel). Both of our meals were tasty, I had a noodle dish and my brother had a curry. Very reasonably priced. One down side, wait staff not very attentive to empty water glasses (only beverages on the table).

Reviewed August 2, 2013

but there were tables available. Decor is contemporary as is food presentation. Both were unexpected but maybe if I were more familiar with the area it would not have been a surprise.
I had a salad withchicken and my companions had curry. The vegetables were exceptionally crisp and fresh. The menu said a side of rice came with the salad but when the rice did not arrive, I asked the waitress about it, and she said that she had not been serving it because people do not eat it.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This restaurant is such a gem - located in historic downtown Chippewa Falls. I've been here several times and the food is always delicious and the staff very friendly and helpful. One of my favorite things they include is Thai eggplant - a wonderful little round vegetable. I really, really like the stir-fry dishes and probably my favorite is the basil and mushroom with added chicken (and eggplant upon request) YUM!

1  Thank luv2travel54701
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Contemporary decor and menu. I did not like the fact that there were ingredients added to my entree that were not listed on the menu. When I inquired of the waitress why she only said " well I guess the wanted to add something else to the dis". Had I known that this item was in the dish I would not have order it. She offered no accommodation for this. I was able to pick out the peppers and eat what was left. Other wise both entrees we had were good. Service was good.

1  Thank sonographer
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Great little Thai gem in a small but appreciative community. the locals love it! We will return when we visit the area to see family who recently moved there.

1  Thank R C