This hotel is nothing fancy but it is very comfortable. We have stayed here twice while visiting friends so all we really needed was a place to sleep. We were very satisfied. It also would serve well as a base of operations for a business trip, area sightseeing, etc. I especially want to commend the front desk staff who were extremely helpful to us with some problems that were not caused by the hotel. They were very understanding! Other family members stayed at the nearby Avalon so I got to see both places. We both preferred Country Inn, mainly because the Avalon is in the drive-up-to-your-door motel format and the beds and accommodations were just newer and nicer at Country Inn. Plus, we compared notes and Country's price was a little lower than Avalon's for that weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just south of Downtown Chippewa Falls, WI the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson® offers a convenient location and welcoming amenities. Relieve any travel fatigue with a complimentary workout pass to Highland Fitness, and treat yourself afterwards by visiting specialty shops and eateries downtown. For a memorable experience, take a tour of Leinenkugel Brewery to learn about the labor and love that goes into making beer. Spend some time in our whirlpool tub back at the hotel, and grab a free cookie in the lobby before heading off to bed. Don't miss our hot "Be Our Guest" Breakfast each morning that features a rotating menu of tasty dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chippewa Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn Chippewa Falls
- Chippewa Falls Country Inn