Over all this is a nice hotel that offered a little more than I expected. The room was large, nice and clean, and the beds were comfortable.
The pool was really nice, and it was opened a bit later than most indoor pools are. This was nice since we got to the hotel kind of late.
The continental breakfast was excellent. They offer a much, much better menu than most continental breakfast menus at other hotels. It contained the usual fair along with some other interesting items, one being a waffel maker for hot fresh waffels.
Parking was easy as was the check-in process. Everyone there seemed really nice. All-in-all a great experiance!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just south of Downtown Chippewa Falls, WI the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson® offers a convenient location and welcoming amenities. Relieve any travel fatigue with a complimentary workout pass to Highland Fitness, and treat yourself afterwards by visiting specialty shops and eateries downtown. For a memorable experience, take a tour of Leinenkugel Brewery to learn about the labor and love that goes into making beer. Spend some time in our whirlpool tub back at the hotel, and grab a free cookie in the lobby before heading off to bed. Don't miss our hot "Be Our Guest" Breakfast each morning that features a rotating menu of tasty dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chippewa Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn Chippewa Falls
- Chippewa Falls Country Inn