Our family has stayed at this Country Inn several times over the years. In years past the staff has been tremendous (assisting me with an ill infant, helpful and friendly with questions). The staff is still well-trained and professional. It was the rate that shocked and outraged us. They charged a rate of $139.99 for one night (totalling over $155.00 w/ taxes and fees). I've spent less at Harrah's (Vegas) and the Intercontinental (Milwaukee). Felt absolutely gouged.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just south of Downtown Chippewa Falls, WI the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson® offers a convenient location and welcoming amenities. Relieve any travel fatigue with a complimentary workout pass to Highland Fitness, and treat yourself afterwards by visiting specialty shops and eateries downtown. For a memorable experience, take a tour of Leinenkugel Brewery to learn about the labor and love that goes into making beer. Spend some time in our whirlpool tub back at the hotel, and grab a free cookie in the lobby before heading off to bed. Don't miss our hot "Be Our Guest" Breakfast each morning that features a rotating menu of tasty dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Carlson, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chippewa Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn Chippewa Falls
- Chippewa Falls Country Inn