The front desk staff was courteous, and helped us find a restaurant for 30 people in a pinch. (We ended up at the restaurant behind the hotel, and everyone was happy.) The beds were comfortable, the rooms were as toasty as a retirement home. Breakfast was nice with a big selection of hot foods, not just the usual cereal and rolls. Good coffee served 24-hours. The only problem we had, was the room smelled a bit like it was a smoking room. Otherwise, it was a nice stay in Chippewa Falls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just south of Downtown Chippewa Falls, WI the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson® offers a convenient location and welcoming amenities. Relieve any travel fatigue with a complimentary workout pass to Highland Fitness, and treat yourself afterwards by visiting specialty shops and eateries downtown. For a memorable experience, take a tour of Leinenkugel Brewery to learn about the labor and love that goes into making beer. Spend some time in our whirlpool tub back at the hotel, and grab a free cookie in the lobby before heading off to bed. Don't miss our hot "Be Our Guest" Breakfast each morning that features a rotating menu of tasty dishes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chippewa Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn Chippewa Falls
- Chippewa Falls Country Inn