“Family get away”

AmericInn Hotel & Suites Chippewa Falls
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Chippewa Falls
Reviewed April 16, 2012

We took our children and grandchildren for a get away. The kids loved the pools and didn't stop for 9 hours. It was an amazing time and the price is right. Wonderful beds are always a plus! Everyone had a great time. We ordered in Pizza and were able to use the breakfast area for eating. The staff where so friendly and helpful. We hope to do this at least once a year.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
David M, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Chippewa Falls, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Reviewed March 20, 2012

This hotel is about ten minutes away from our daughter and son-in-law's house and makes an excellent place to stay particularly during the winter when we can bring the grandkids in to swim and play. They have a ball! We have always found the staff courteous and the rooms very clean. I do agree that the bathrooms are a little small. Sink and tub/toilet area are separate. Think it would help if the door enclosed the whole area, giving one more room to move around when showering and getting ready. Breakfast is always top notch with lots of choices. Fed 4 grandkids the last time and I think they all had something different.

Room Tip: No elevators which has not been an issue for us but if it is for you, ask for a first floor room.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed March 12, 2012

There are three pools and one hot tub. A small pool for infants and toddlers that only goes to 1 foot deep that has a small slide for them. A pool at the bottom of the larger slide (open 45 min closed 15 min) the pool is 3 feet deep and very warm. And a larger pool that I think went to 5 feet deep, there are noodles and balls kept in the pool area, several tables, and also the hot tub. As I was there with my children I stuck with my 3 year old and spent the majority of my time on the slide or watching her in the small pool and a little bit of time in the bigger pool, never made it to the hot tub. The room was also nice and clean, but obviously most of our time was spent in the pool. They had a GREAT breakfast selection, we got up early and were down right when breakfast was served so I am not sure as to how good it is as the morning goes on.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed August 26, 2011

Unlike many of the reviews, our stay at he americinn was quiet, and restful. We had a one night stay, and didn't have time to make use of the pools. Everything was clean, we had no issues with the room. The continental breakfast was one of the best we ever enjoyed.

• Stayed: August 2011

Reviewed July 5, 2011

We were in Chippewa Falls for an event over the 4th weekend and stayed here Wed-Sun. This hotel is extremely well-run and the staff were all friendly and very helpful. The building and grounds are clean and very well maintained. Our room was spacious and spotless (two queen beds), everything worked. The bathroom was squeaky clean. I liked the fact that it was within walking distance of several eateries, a Walgreen's. It is only a mile from the quaint downtown area and I even walked into town for breakfast and for lunch. Easy walk on back streets, no need to walk on 124. Love this place! If I'm ever back in town I'll definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends

Reviewed June 20, 2011

Our toilet was plugged before we used it. I contacted the front desk and the clerk brought down an "inverted" plunger. It was of no use and it was a short sink plunger. I went across the street to K-mart to buy a toilet plunger. Then when I went to check out, the clerk told me my husband already checked out (I don't have a husband and had not checked out). I wanted to pay cash and didn't trust the hotel to reimburse my credit card, so I let the amount stay on my credit card.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends

Sorry you stay was not enjoyable

Reviewed June 17, 2011

This AmericInn location was the host hotel for our tandem club's spring rally. We have always had enjoyable stays at the AmericInns we stayed at in the past so had high expectations for this location also. The rooms were clean, bright and comfortable. The staff was great with handling our group of 35 teams wandering around in our bike gear looking for assistance. The breakfast area was a bit small for our group but we were able to use the sitting area as overflow. The pool was set up to attract families with kids as it had a water slide and wading area. The hot tub was nice but could had done without the waterfall--it took up too much space and splashed faces as we soaked. I would recommend this hotel to families with children.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank RansRider

Also consider these accommodations in or near Chippewa Falls
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chippewa Falls
Cobblestone Hotel & Suites Chippewa Falls, WI
Cobblestone Hotel & Suites Chipp...
#4 of 10 in Chippewa Falls
#12 of 25 in Eau Claire
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#16 of 25 in Eau Claire

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites Chippewa Falls? Share your experiences!