“SUPER FOOD & LOW PRICES!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Casa Mexicana

Casa Mexicana
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Description: 324 N Bridge St Chippewa Falls, WI 54729-2407 (715) 726-2315 This place has fantastic food, good and fast service, and the decor is fabulous! We will be stopping there again next time we go to Chippewa Falls!
Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
“SUPER FOOD & LOW PRICES!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

Great Mexican food with good size portions & low prices to boot! The food has a bit of Americana, but is as close to true Mexican as you can get in West Central Wisconsin. Bright colors, lots of seating, friendly staff and always clean.

• Visited August 2013

Wisconsin
“A real good Mexican restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

We just found it driving around Chippewa Falls on our recent trip, great wood carving décor, the staff we friendly, the food was fast, good, and plentiful. My wife and I both had combination meals and it tasted nothing like you'd get at Taco Bell, real Mexican food, my wife & I would totally recommend this restaurant.

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just a fancy version of TacoBell!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

My boyfriend and I are from Chicago and have been to several Mexican restaurants and never in our life have we received a store bought hard shell for our tacos!! That's something that you will find going to TacoBell(which we hate). Service was great and the festive decor was nice but that's it!! If this is the best Mexican food in Chippewa falls, WI then I feel sorry for you.... Head to Chicago and let them show you how it's done!!

• 1 of 5 bubbles
Chicago, Illinois
“When you crave Mexican food and find yourself in west-central Wisconsin”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

This is an adorable restaurant. You've missed an opportunity if you don't look carefully at the furniture and wall decor. This all was skillfully done and none of this came off the restaurant supply truck. Unfortunately, most of the food did. I want to be kind because I liked this place. But it's also important to be accurate.

My "Chori Chicken" was tender but floated in a little too much fat from the chorizo sausage. The not-from-Wisconsin cheese was a gooey melt over the whole plate and added to the fat-effect. I know some people like anything with lots of cheese and oily meat but not me. The accompanying three soft tortillas soaked this up like Oil-Dri. The refried beans were a shapeless ladle-full and the Mexican rice may have been richer a couple hours earlier than my 8:30 PM arrival. My margarita on rocks was a decent fruity adult beverage. The meal was inexpensive. If Mexican food is what you want and you are in Chippewa Falls, Casa Mexicana is serviceable.

Service was attentive and fast. I walked in after 2 groups of 4 but never encountered a speed bump.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Rochester, Minnesota
“Food, decor, price, It's ALL right.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

Excellent food and service. Asked for hotter salsa and woohoo did I get it!! Both green and red. Endless chips and absolutely excellent food. About the decor: absolutely stunning. The whole place, booths, walls, chairs, you name it, are hand carved frescos. It was apparently done by two Mexican craftsman and it is worth the price of the food. And the frosting on the cake: Two entrees, beer and extras for about $24.