“Everything as described in previous reviews!”

Chippewa family Restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Lexington, Tennessee
“Everything as described in previous reviews!”
Reviewed March 28, 2011

I am in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin on business and looked on the internet to try and find a good restraunt close to my hotel. Chippewa Family Restaurant is just what the name says, a family restaurant. I got my food to go and was surprised how much there was. The price was very reasonable. The atmostphere was extremely friendly. They treated me like I was a regular customer. I will return to this restaurant the next time I am in the area.

• Visited March 2011

“Go for breakfast!”
Reviewed March 4, 2011

Lunch/Dinner is OK; nothing great, but they have the best breakfast in town! Go there for breakfast, but hit The James Sheeley House for dinner.

Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
“Best restaurant in town!”
Reviewed January 28, 2011

They have the friendliest staff I've ever come across. The owner is there daily and is always making sure everyone is satisfied. Also the food is fantastic and never let us down. I go with a group of 10-15 people and our service is awesome, food fast and always made as ordered. Best place within Chippewa falls

WI
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed March 25, 2009

My family has been to the Chippewa Family Restaurant many times and have enjoyed it every time. They have an excellent variety of things on the menu. Personally I love the Hawaiian Melt but have tried many different dishes all have been very good. The staff is friendly and you feel comfortable there.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I usually just have their breakfast..it's killer!!”
Reviewed March 6, 2008

I usually just have their breakfast..it's killer!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook