“Hometown Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Chilton
Saint Cloud, United States
“Hometown Hotel”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

This hotel made some improvements this past year. The beds have gotten more comfortable. The breakfast could use some improvements. The staff is super accomidating and very friendly. I usually stay at this hotel with my family when I come home for a visit. It's a little expensive. I can usually get a better deal on a hotel in the Twin Cities.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Nancy V, General Manager at Best Western Stanton Inn, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Thank you for choosing our hotel when in town visiting family. We have indeed done some upgrades to the hotel in the last year, they do include new pillow top mattresses. They have proven to be a quite a hit! I must admit we do have great staff working here and I am delighted to hear that they were able to make such a good impression on you. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Warm Regards,

Nancy Voechting, Gm

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
United States
Reviewed December 4, 2013

The beds were very comfortable and the rooms were nice. Looks like new updates with flat screen tv's, great shower pressure, and quiet. We didn't use the pool but it looked very nice. The breakfast was pretty good, with different items like burritos, omelets, and french toast that you just popped in the microwave.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am so glad to hear of your fun stay! Vacations and get always should always be that way. Thank you for choosing our hotel for your get away and please come see us again the next time you need some fun!

Nancy Voechting, GM
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Very clean rooms. Beds were more comfortable than any hotel I've been in, especially the pillows. No damp smells or grungy bathroom fixtures as I've seen in other hotels. I'll be back. There are major retail stores in the area as well as small hometown type hardware type stores. Easy access from the highway. I've driven through Chilton before, but this is the first time I've stayed in the town. It is a friendly and comfortable place to visit.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Nancy V, General Manager at Best Western Stanton Inn, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
We are so happy to hear that you had a great stay at our hotel. We look forward to your return.

Nancy Voechting, GM
Appleton, Wisconsin
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised with the hotel. I only live a few minutes away but my friends came to town for a girls weekend and we got a hotel. I had never we stayed here but I was quite surprised. The beds were the most comfy I've slept in in a hotel. They were soft and the linens were extremely nice. The lounge are and the pool areas were very nice, inviting, and clean. Beat part....bath and body works soaps, shampoo , and conditioners! I loved it!

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Nancy V, General Manager at Best Western Stanton Inn, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
I am very happy to hear that you had the opportunity to stay with us at the Best Western it is always a pleasure for us to have one of our neighbors stay for the first time. We have recently replaced all of our mattresses with Simmons pillow tops, they make for a very restful evening. We hope to see you again soon!
Cornell, United States
Reviewed November 19, 2013

It was what you expect from a top notch hotel. People were friendly, efficient, accommodating and they made you feel like a friend. The room was clean, beds comfortable and the pool area was clean and well-kept.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Nancy V, General Manager at Best Western Stanton Inn, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Thank you for the kind words. We are always happy to see you and your family.
Nancy
Kewaskum, United States
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a friend's wedding and the hotel was very comfortable and cozy. The rooms were clean every day and the staff was friendly. I would definitely recommend this hotel for an affordable and comfortable stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Nancy V, General Manager at Best Western Stanton Inn, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
I am very pleased to hear that you found our hotel to be clean, comfortable and most of all friendly as these are the things we strive for. I will be happy to share your wonderful comments with the staff. Thank-you for taking the time to fill out the survey.

Nancy Voechting
Chilton, United States
Reviewed September 20, 2013

We were so impressed with everything at this hotel. It is spotless on all levels, from the breakfast nook to the pool to the bathrooms. The staff was always helpful. Even though breakfast was very busy and I arrived near the end, there was still a large selection of everything. We will definitely be staying here again if we are back in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank-you for staying with us, I am thrilled to hear of your experience at our hotel. I have a very dedicated staff that makes it possible to keep the hotel at our award winning status for cleanliness. I will happily share your comments with them.

Nancy Voechting
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chilton
Baymont Inn & Suites Plymouth
Victorian Village Resort
Victorian Village Resort
#2 of 2 in Elkhart Lake
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Fond du Lac

Been to Best Western Stanton Inn? Share your experiences!