“Excellent food- service spotty”

Norm's Open Kitchen Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 21 Restaurants in Chetek
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

We found this place a couple years ago when we camp in Chetek. The food is unbelievable. The special they seem to run all the time for somewhere around $5 is 2 eggs how you like, toast, meat- sausage, bacon, or ham steak (which is what I love), and coffee. My son gets a chocolate chip pancake sprinkled with powdered sugar and a scoop of ice cream on top, and the thing is bigger than a dinner plate! It is only $3!!! We are only here once in a while, so we let him have it. Everything else is awesome. I would give the place a '5' based on food alone, but we sat 25 minutes the last time before I could even order coffee. The service is very sporadic- but once you get your order in, the food comes relatively quickly.

1  Thank Jilly070