“Fantastic Pizza!”

Cuisines: American
Description: (715) 859-6211
Description: (715) 859-6211
Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

Pizza was fantastic. Had my favorite beer in stock. Service was friendly and good! Convenient location and adequate parking. Loved it!

Reviewed February 2, 2018

Really good pizza! May not be everyone choice but I order the meat special when I am in Chetek, and a couple of draft Leines ( not the driver). Yes it is a couple of miles out of town next to the golf course, but worth the little drive.

Reviewed December 30, 2017 via mobile

My wife have been coming here since the summer of 2016, and this is the best pizza we’ve ever had. I always get a large Meat lovers, and my wife gets the medium cheese....WOW, so good even for breakfast the next day!!
Great staff and owners, and just a fun place to visit. They have punch cards too, (get a punch for every pizza purchased and when the card is full, you get a free pizza).
We’re on our 4th punch card.

1  Thank dougnsandys
Reviewed December 6, 2017

You want great pizza and service, this is the best place around to get both under one roof. There pizzas have great flavor and plenty of toppings. The pizzas of the month are creative and awesome, too! Service, everybody is smiling and enjoying your company and the day. You cannot go wrong at Caddy Shack!

1  Thank GaryandSheri
Reviewed October 24, 2017

Nice place,just a little small. The pizza is the best you will ever have.Service is good.we eat there every year in August at least once. Wish they had a location near us in Illinois. Family loves Chetek and have been spending vacations there for 50 plus years

2  Thank Randy E