“Pizza yum!”

Caddy Shack Bar & Grill
Ranked #3 of 21 Restaurants in Chetek
Cuisines: Pizza, American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: (715) 859-6211
Wisconsin
“Pizza yum!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

Kept hearing about the great pizza and finally tried it. The pizza has about the thinnest crust I have ever seen, but it was so good. There were 4 of us in our group and we all thought it was one of the best pizza any of us have tasted.

Visited August 2013

“Very good pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

We ate as a family at the Caddy Shack twice within a week while staying in a cabin in Chetek. It has very good thin-crust pizza, and I would also recommend the onion rings and cheese curds. The fries were homemade, but we like ours crispier. The staff was very friendly and checked in on us frequently.

• Visited August 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

I always get pizza here when in Cheek. Try the chicken Alfredo pizza - My family loves it. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

• Visited June 2013
Middlebury, Indiana
“Best Place to Eat in Chetek!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

I have been to Caddy Shack everytime I get to Wisconsin! It is my new favorite place to visit. I have family in Chetek and we go there everytime I come up, which is 3 times a year! I want to retire there asap! It's a great town with friendly people, and many things to do in the summer and winter! I can't wait to get back there!

• Visited July 2012
Clear Lake, Wisconsin
“Excellent Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

One of the best places for pizza around. We visited several times over the past summer, trying different pizzas and every one was excellent. They tend to be quite busy, so be prepared to wait for a place to sit at prime times. Friendly staff and friendly clientele

Visited August 2012