“Pizza...Pizza...Pizza (actually, all their food is pretty darn good)”

Caddy Shack Bar & Grill
Ranked #3 of 21 Restaurants in Chetek
Cuisines: Pizza, American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: (715) 859-6211
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Pizza...Pizza...Pizza (actually, all their food is pretty darn good)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

This is located at a funky (but fun) little 9-hole golf course (I think ownership is separate) - nice people - we invariably strike up a conversation with folks next to us at the bar - but they're famous for their pizza (my wife raves, I'm not a pizza person), which has been renowned in the vacation area for years, known as Pokagema Inn Pizza. Even when we golf elsewhere in the area, we'll route our way home to come through here for a beverage and food on the deck, watching the sunset.

• Visited May 2012

River Falls, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2012

You will find the best pizza here! We visit this place every time we go to Chetek. You won't be disappointed.

Visited July 2011
Cameron, Wisconsin
“PIZZA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2012

I have never tried anything except the Pizza, and I really don't think I will because I love it so much. We go here every once in a while when we want to enjoy a beer outside on the terrace.

Visited November 2011
2 Thank femalenomadperu
Chetek
“If you love pizza... You'll be pleasantly surprised with this place. MMMM.....Good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2011

We love pizza. We recently moved to the area from the Twin Cities, where we had our favorite pizza joints. One of the first things I'd ask people as I met them here was "who has the best pizza in the area"? Almost every time I asked, someone would answer with two or three places to choose from, and every time Caddy Shack was one of the choices.

Let me tell you... It is, without a doubt, the BEST pizza in the Chetek, Wisconsin area. The first time we had it, and every time since then it's been fabulous! Consistantly delicious and loaded with toppings.

I can't wait until the next time we have another one of their pizzas.

• Visited January 2011