“Crepes for lunch!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Vermonter
“Crepes for lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

After visiting the Wisconsin Quilt Museum, we had lunch at the Cream & Crepe. This quaint little restaurant is located in a corner of an historic building. With quilts lining the walls, the atmosphere is so homey. We had a meal of crepes - savory for the meal, fruit crepes for dessert. Everything was delicious! A glass of wine from the local winery was the perfect accompaniment. Service was excellent. We will stop by this gem whenever we go to Cedarburg!

Visited January 2014

Tampa, Florida
“Favorite restaurant in Cedarburg!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

The service is always outstanding and the atmosphere is charming. The smell when I walk in is amazing! The broccoli soup is so hearty and tasty. I've never been disappointed with any crepe selection, and I have tried them all. Husband thought maybe crepes were too "exotic" but he has enjoyed many meals here and is now a big fan. Dessert crepes are definitely worth saving room for!

Visited September 2013
Cedarburg, Wisconsin
“Great for lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

I had lunch with a friend and we had a great meal. I hadn't been there for a long time and I hoped that the meal would be as good as I had remembered. We both had a salad with chicken, apples, and blue cheese, and a fruit crepe for dessert. The food was delicious. We sat near a window and we could see Cedar Creek. Nice view and food.

• Visited October 2013
Wakefield, Rhode Island
“Pleasant lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

My sister and I spent a day exploring Cedarburg and chose this restaurant based on a recommendation from one of her daughters-in-law. It proved to be a good choice. Post-Labor Day, there was not much of a crowd. Wanting to save room for desert, we chose salads. Mine was the Cedar Creek Salad: spinach, chicken, apples, walnuts, grapes, and cheddar cheese (substituted for the bleu). It came with a balsamic vinaigrette. Sister chose the Colonial Garden: lettuce, cauliflower, carrots, cucumber, tomato, mushrooms, green peppers, cheddar and Swiss cheese and sprouts. We agreed the portions were just right; we also agreed that the accompanying french bread was disappointing. Rather than a crusty bread, it was squishy and ordinary. The featured desert crepe had caught our eye, and after looking over the menu we opted for it. The only question was one each or share. We decided to share. Wrapped inside the crepe were two scoops of seriously delicious raspberry ice cream. On top were whipped cream and drizzled chocolate sauce. Turns out the ice cream was Cedarburg brand; good thing I live 1,200 miles away. After lunch, we were ready to explore the historic Settlement housing the restaurant and lots of fun shops

• Visited September 2013
North Branch, Michigan
“Really good place to eat lunch.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

I have has lunch here twice and both times it was really good. The second time I decided I had to try the cherry crepe for dessert. It was fantastic.

• Visited June 2013