“Inexpensive, Fresh, and Delicious!”
Review of New Fortune Chinese Restaurant - CLOSED

New Fortune Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Bloomington
“Inexpensive, Fresh, and Delicious!”
Reviewed February 25, 2010

My wife and I frequent Cedarburg every so often because we have family up here, and we always make sure to stop by New Fortune for lunch. They dont have a very large buffet but we are always impressed with how hot and fresh everything is. There general chicken is absolutely delicious! The waitstaff there know us by our first name, and are always very polite; great people. I would recommend this Chinese restaurant to anyone looking for a pleasant time as well as excellent food!

New Berlin, WI
“New Fortune will always be our favorite Chinese Restaurant”
Reviewed April 23, 2009

My family and I frequently dine at New Fortune and have never had a bad meal. We enjoy there food so much and dine there so often that the owner and her family already know what we are going to order before we even sit down. My daughter and I expecially like their General Chicken and the Crab Rangoon are phenomonal. We would recommend anyone who visits or lives in Cedarburg to make this place a must visit!

US
“The best Chinese Restaurant in the area”
Reviewed August 13, 2008

We are regular diners at New Fortune Restaurant in Cedarburg. My four year old son and I especially enjoy the lunch buffet. Anytime I ask him where he'd like to go to lunch, he says "Chinese food!". The owner is always very friendly and the food is very good. The crab rangoon and sesame chicken are our favorites, but I don't think we've ever had a bad meal here.