“Juicy & fresh burgers”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Have heard about this place for years - finally made it there. Cute little place- had to wait for a table inside. Burgers were great- fresh, juicy!! Fries were a bit bland. Great service & atmosphere- but expensive. 2 adults & 2 kids- bill close to $50. Would go again, but hope to find a coupon first.

1  Thank JBG416

Reviewed July 18, 2013

We stopped here and it wasn't at all what my fiance remembered. They serve Cedar Crest ice cream, not real custard. But it was still good. I got some weird flavor in a waffle cone, which was good. My son got a small kid's cone and it was stale. The flavors are different and good, but just not what we expected. The food looked okay, nothing wonderful. We will probably just make the drive to the Kiltie in Oconomowoc from now on :)

Reviewed June 16, 2013

I like their burgers, but just a little too much butter. You can ask for half the butter though. Prices are too high for the quality. Fun place but not enough places to sit.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My family and I really enjoyed the chocolate malts and shakes. The burgers are served with a huge hunk of butter on the patty and that was not to our taste at all. The onion rings and fries were very good. The building was really neat, but we had to sit outside because it was really busy. I am planning on going back to try to chili dog with fries and a chocolate malt.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Welcome to the fifties! A round "malt-shop" experience describes Wayne's. We've never used the "drive-in" feature because we usually walk in and eat at a (red, formica) table. The burgers are scrumptious as are the fries and the onion rings. My husband LOVED his chocolate malt. Said it took him back to his teen years at the local malt shop in Illinois. It is nearly always crowded so expect a little bit of a wait... maybe ten minuttes? And totally worth it!