“Cozy, Lovely Place to Stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cedarburg
The Stagecoach Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Cedarburg B&B and Inns
Auburn, California
“Cozy, Lovely Place to Stay”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for one night in May 2013. Cedarburg is a lovely historic town and the Inn is charming and cozy. Our room (#4) was quiet, clean and well furnished. Liz (the owner) was welcoming and friendly and we enjoyed our conversations with her at breakfast. I loved learning of the effort she and Brook put into saving this historic building. The staff is friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again if we ever find ourselves in the area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I stayed at The StageCoach B&B 3/24-3/27 and it was amazing! The innkeepers and staff members were very professional, polite, and knowledgable. The room was suuuuper cute and comfortable. The location was perfect for downtown Cedarburg and it's really easy to get to I-43.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank RNdanielle
Los Angeles, California, United States
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Liz and Brook are hosts with the most! The rooms are cozy, interesting and welcoming. It's quiet, though near shops and restaurants. While keeping the original stagecoach feel, they have added wonderful amenities like whirlpool baths! I go out of my way to stay there!

Room Tip: Room 10 is spacious and unbelievably quiet! There's even a dining table!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Jean N
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We needed a break from being in Milwaukee to help an elderly family member with some medical issues and picked the Stagecoach Inn because we had stayed once 20+ years ago. It's still great -- why haven't we been back more often? Great room (#8 is very quiet) and even great hosts and staff.

Room Tip: If you don't mind the stairs (2 flights) #8 was very quiet, and the whirlpool was deep and the w...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Speaks1Language
Plymouth, Wi.
Reviewed March 28, 2013

I stayed at the Stagecoach Inn this week and just wanted to write about the great time that we had at the Inn. It was a couple of nights away with my best friend. We rented two rooms. My room was Room 10 located on the first floor. It was huge, with a wonderful queen sized bed and a twin bed. The room also had a queen sized foldout sleeper. The room could easily sleep 4 people. There was also a table and chairs in the room, so we could have easily brought food back to the room to eat.

The breakfasts were great, cereal, yougurt, fresh fruit, homemade bakery, coffee, tea, and two kinds of juice. Breakfast is served from 7:00 A.M. until 10:00 A.M. in the dining room/ pub. There you are able to talk to the owners who have owned the Inn for almost 30 years. Brooke and Liz are the owners of this wonderful establishment are are full of suggestions about things to do in the area.

This is actually my sixth or seventh time staying at the Stagecoach Inn and it will certainly not be my last. We are talking about a visit in July during Summerfest in Milwaukee.

Room Tip: All rooms are great.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Kim J
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Loved staying at this B&B INN, Wonderful Inn Keepers, service, food, and a great little bar! Our room was very comfortable, the tub was so relaxing. My husband and I loved walking around to all of the shops, restaurants and pubs! We stopped in several to check out their menu for dinner but couldn't decide so we just had a delicious appetizer at each of them! So yummy and different. We only stayed there for one night but could have easily have stayed for 3 or 4 with so much to do. Perfect for Couples get a way, girls retreat, or a family vacation!

Room Tip: Ahh do not the buildings in Cedarburg are from the 1800's co stairs are a plenty but so very doa...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Atthelakehouse
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed March 1, 2013

This place is perfect for a getaway. I stayed in 2011 with my mom for a girls weekend, and back in 2012 with my boyfriend to do some holiday shopping. The hospitality is like family, and the Inn is so adorable and comfortable!! Absolutely love it! If you go, make sure to eat the home made breakfast made by the owner - very nice people!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cedarburg
Washington House Inn
Holiday Inn Port Washington
#2 of 3 in Port Washington
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Washington
Baymont Inn & Suites Mequon Milwaukee Area

Been to The Stagecoach Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!