“Nice menu, excellent food and a great beer and wine selection”
Review of The Stilt House

The Stilt House
Ranked #1 of 53 Restaurants in Cedarburg
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 29, 2014

We spent a day in Cedarburg recently and we decided to have dinner at the Stilt House....so glad we did! The beer list was extensive and the food and service were outstanding.

We were seated outside on a small but comfortable patio and our server was quick to introduce herself. She stayed attentive throughout our meal and was quick with water refills.

We did a flight of their vast draft beer selection and we both settled on a nice IPA to go with dinner. I had the BLT-E sandwich that was very, very good, my wife had a chicken and portobello mushroom sandwich that was one of the specials of the night and my son had a cheeseburger and fries. The beer was great, the food was excellent and the service was prompt and friendly.

Some reviewers have complained about the pricing but the food, I would consider, is above average. I don't think that the prices are to out of line for what they offer.

Great food, great service and a great drink selection makes for a very enjoyable meal, be it lunch or dinner. We'll definitely eat here again when we're in the area.

There are newer reviews for The Stilt House

Reviewed August 22, 2014

Great beer & wine menu, and the food choices are unique. Priced right and a must visit in Cedarburg!

Reviewed August 20, 2014

My new favorite place when I'm in Cedarburg. Friendly staff, interesting menu, and a quality beer and wine selection. It's easy to like this place.

1  Thank cblukens
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I've been here a few times and haven't been disappointed. My favorite is the blackened shrimp tacos. Other goodies are the tenderloin sliders and the mushroom caps. It can get loud in there when crowded (which is often) and the waitstaff has a tendency to disappear for extended periods of time. Not horrible, but noticeable. They offer free samples of any beer you want to try.
A bit pricey, otherwise I'd go more often!

Reviewed August 19, 2014

I stopped in for lunch with a friend and we both decided that we would return another time. I had a special of the day which was a salad topped with strips of steak. The combination of ingredients which included blueberries, apples, and feta cheese was so flavorful and the steak was nicely seasoned. If I were in charge, I would have included a slice of rustic bread as a side for the salad. The owner came to our table and asked if we liked our lunch and chatted for a few minutes. I think it especially important for an owner to make direct contact with the customers and I was very impressed. It was a beautiful day and we dined outside--having inside and outside seating is another plus for this restaurant.

1  Thank Joyce W