“Gluten Free Crust”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Great service and delicious pizza! I was able to eat pizza on my birthday because they offered a personal size gluten free crust and it tasted great. Had a crisp buttery flavor that added to the flavor of the pizza, will definitely visit again when we head to Cedarburg.

There are newer reviews for Tomaso's

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Pizza is very good. We have only had the thin crust but if you like thin, you won't be disappointed as this thin is very thin and crispy. Great eggplant - they peel the bitter skins off so that is a bonus, most restaurants don't do this. Mozzarella marinara is good too. The atmosphere is pretty depressing, and sometimes it would be nice if they told people how to order here instead of just looking up from their paper and giving you a smirk, no hello, nothing. They then assume you know how the system works; order at bar, get your own plates, forks, napkins, etc. Get your own drinks at bar. Get a carryout container if needed. Get your check. If you are looking for a nice sit down, forget it - you don't do a lot of sitting, but the pizza is worth it. Also, never really sure if I should leave a tip as no one waited on me.

1  Thank WisconsinBarbara
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I have been to Tomaso's numerous times since I grew up in a neighboring town. I have always loved the atmosphere being a small town pizzeria, and the bartender, Jim, that is normally there is welcoming and very personal to whomever comes in. My fiance and I went there this past Tuesday to find another bartender working whom I'd never seen before, normally no problem, however he was one of the rudest people I'd ever come across. He told a new customer to town, "We don't want people sitting around, we want them in and out" and then after an order was improperly made he told a customer they were wrong and proceeded to mock him after he left with another customer in front of the entire restaurant. I later found out his name was Brett and he is the owners husband, even more appalling. I recommend you go and when you get there ask the bartender their name, if it's Jim, stay, eat, and enjoy the pizza and atmosphere. If it's not, I recommend you come back for an all around better experience.

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Food is awesome. Period. The atmosphere is outdated and simple but it doesn't matter because when the food arrives u are in another world. This place is a must. U must go there

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I'm very skeptical of the 5 star reviews. The pizza is the worst I've ever experienced. They put the cheese UNDER the sauce...meaning a thin slice of deli cheese under sauce that tastes like straight tomato sauce. You can't taste the cheese - you just taste tomato sauce and crust that is like a bland dry saltine cracker.
The manager is incredibly rude when asked about the strange style of pizza.
Consider yourself warned - avoid this awful place - there are plenty of other options in the area.

1  Thank Jane H