“Great Place if the owners husbands not there” 4 of 5 bubbles

Tomaso's
Ranked #9 of 54 Restaurants in Cedarburg
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
“Great Place if the owners husbands not there”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

I have been to Tomaso's numerous times since I grew up in a neighboring town. I have always loved the atmosphere being a small town pizzeria, and the bartender, Jim, that is normally there is welcoming and very personal to whomever comes in. My fiance and I went there this past Tuesday to find another bartender working whom I'd never seen before, normally no problem, however he was one of the rudest people I'd ever come across. He told a new customer to town, "We don't want people sitting around, we want them in and out" and then after an order was improperly made he told a customer they were wrong and proceeded to mock him after he left with another customer in front of the entire restaurant. I later found out his name was Brett and he is the owners husband, even more appalling. I recommend you go and when you get there ask the bartender their name, if it's Jim, stay, eat, and enjoy the pizza and atmosphere. If it's not, I recommend you come back for an all around better experience.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Muskego, Wisconsin
“Perfection yet simply simple and easy... Tonight we found it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Food is awesome. Period. The atmosphere is outdated and simple but it doesn't matter because when the food arrives u are in another world. This place is a must. U must go there

• Visited May 2013
Cedarburg, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“skeptical”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

I'm very skeptical of the 5 star reviews. The pizza is the worst I've ever experienced. They put the cheese UNDER the sauce...meaning a thin slice of deli cheese under sauce that tastes like straight tomato sauce. You can't taste the cheese - you just taste tomato sauce and crust that is like a bland dry saltine cracker.
The manager is incredibly rude when asked about the strange style of pizza.
Consider yourself warned - avoid this awful place - there are plenty of other options in the area.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Jane H
Wisconsin
“An easy solution”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

Having to plan a meal following the funeral of a family member, I stopped in at Tomaso's to see how they might be able to help. Their plan was exactly what I had in mind. For $100, I was able to pick up a pan of delicious lasagna that easily served 14, a tossed salad with 3 different dressings, freshly baked rolls, and pats of butter. The only thing I added was a fruit salad. It was convenient and so much easier than trying to do it all myself. Gathering at a location other than a restaurant allowed us to take the time we needed before going our separate ways. Thanks, Tomaso's.

• Visited February 2013
Janesville, Wisconsin
“carry out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

Tasty lasagna, salad and rolls - hot and flavorful. Perfect answer to the question " What to make". Ready as promised, complete with 3 dressings and butter.

Visited February 2013