“Perfection yet simply simple and easy... Tonight we found it”
Review of Tomaso's

Tomaso's
Ranked #11 of 53 Restaurants in Cedarburg
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Muskego, Wisconsin
“Perfection yet simply simple and easy... Tonight we found it”
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Food is awesome. Period. The atmosphere is outdated and simple but it doesn't matter because when the food arrives u are in another world. This place is a must. U must go there

• Visited May 2013

Cedarburg, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“skeptical”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I'm very skeptical of the 5 star reviews. The pizza is the worst I've ever experienced. They put the cheese UNDER the sauce...meaning a thin slice of deli cheese under sauce that tastes like straight tomato sauce. You can't taste the cheese - you just taste tomato sauce and crust that is like a bland dry saltine cracker.
The manager is incredibly rude when asked about the strange style of pizza.
Consider yourself warned - avoid this awful place - there are plenty of other options in the area.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Jane H
Wisconsin
“An easy solution”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Having to plan a meal following the funeral of a family member, I stopped in at Tomaso's to see how they might be able to help. Their plan was exactly what I had in mind. For $100, I was able to pick up a pan of delicious lasagna that easily served 14, a tossed salad with 3 different dressings, freshly baked rolls, and pats of butter. The only thing I added was a fruit salad. It was convenient and so much easier than trying to do it all myself. Gathering at a location other than a restaurant allowed us to take the time we needed before going our separate ways. Thanks, Tomaso's.

• Visited February 2013
Janesville, Wisconsin
“carry out”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Tasty lasagna, salad and rolls - hot and flavorful. Perfect answer to the question " What to make". Ready as promised, complete with 3 dressings and butter.

Visited February 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
“My favorite pizza in the world, so far!”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I crave this pizza. There is just something about this pizza that makes me drive to Cedarburg just to get this pizza.

Visited January 2013