“The worst customer service...period!”
Review of Tomaso's

Tomaso's
Ranked #13 of 53 Restaurants in Cedarburg
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Grafton, Wisconsin
“The worst customer service...period!”
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I ordered a pizza at Tomaso's and went to pick it up...as it so happened Cedarburg was packed and I could not find a parking place to pick up the pizza and had to head back home. I called to tell them that I was unable to pick up the pizza and that's when it all began. The 'woman' that answered was so incredibly obnoxious - she basically claimed that I was stealing from them and that I was making her eat the $20 (by the way it doesn't cost you $20 to make a pizza; if it does you have a serious problem). She went on to say (scream) that I am no longer welcome to eat there - even after having spent a small fortune there. I really could care less, the pizza is over priced and only marginal (being from Chicago I can say that). Who ever owns the business - surely it can't be her - but if it is, WOW does she have a thing or two to learn about customer service!

I can't believe that people are willing to put up with such poor service and food! Well, I will never step foot in that place again and will make sure that everyone hears about my experience.

Don't take my word for it...see the other reviews and decide for yourself.

• Visited December 2012

Milwaukee
“Attitude”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I have been going here for many years , the food has always met my expectations .
As a matter of fact I just finished warming up a couple of deep dish slices for breakfast .

The only problem I have is with the folks taking my order , they don't have much of a personality .
Not very friendly , take your order & pay the bill .

The guy with the pony tail ( sorry ) never got his name over the years is a very decent employee , always friendly & helpful .

Potato chips were outstanding .

• Visited November 2012
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
“Not great, not terrible”
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

Our first time to Tomaso's will likely be our last. The dining area is clean and intimate but the food is unremarkable. All orders go through the bartender who is less-than enthusiasic or helpful.

Wisconsin
“Horrible”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We have been going to Tomaso's for years and have noticed the decline of the food quality - we usually order pizza. We made the mistake of ordering entrees this time and it quite possibly be the wort meals thus far in 2012. I ordered eggplant parmesan, only to be served eggplant fries with sauce and icky noodles. I was shocked! It was a terribly disappointing meal and I hope that Tomaso's goes back to their roots and serves up the food that has made them famous with a great reputation.

Visited September 2012
Thiensville, Wisconsin
“Embarrassing.”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I recently had family in town from out of state, and decided to head out for pizza. What a mistake. For starters, the bartender was rude and acted like we were intruding on his space. There is no atmosphere, and the pizza was at best average. I will never go back. A couple of days later we stopped at a place a little further south called Mequon Pizza Co, and had a great experience. Great service and much better pizza.

2 Thank Tim G