“Avoid This Place”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed March 11, 2008

Bartender could have cared less that we were there. Gave our table away to friends who came in behind us. VERY rude to us and staff alike! Called him on it, and he played dump. Heard similar stories from others. My 1st time EVER not tipping.

4  Thank atsteffen

Reviewed November 26, 2007

rather than putting the sauce under the cheese, they put it on top. The food is great, but you have to pay for the quality

1  Thank Sneakers53
Reviewed January 30, 2007

Tomaso's Pizza is a mandatory stop for any visitors to Cedarburg. Fantastic thin crust pizza and potato skins and home-made potato chips.

1  Thank slowtyper
A TripAdvisor Member
Madison, WI
Reviewed June 21, 2006

I have lived in Cedarburg all my life and I can simply say that Tomaso's is truly an imcredible experience. When you know it's a place where all the locals go, it is indeed a place all the tourists should go. I myself had pizza there every Wednesday night. We got takeout, of course, but it was truly a night to look forward to. The staff is always friendly and like I said, you can't go wrong with the pizza. Try just a simple pizza with sausage. It's the best!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member