“Superb Walleye”

Morton's Wisconsinn
Ranked #14 of 53 Restaurants in Cedarburg
Cuisines: American, Bar, Soups
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Nice tavern atmosphere. The pan-seared walleye was the best I've had anywhere! The French onion soup has cheese so thick that they give you a scissors to cut through it.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

it was a little pub bar kind of place. The food was great! My girlfriend had the philly cheesesteak sandwich and it was made with strips of thick steak cooked to perfection. Very tender. I had a bacon cheeseburger that was also cooked very well. I'd definitely go back.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Close to our B&B (Washington House). My wife thought her walleye was fantastic. I thought the ribs were pretty bland. I would be hesitant to go back, but my wife liked it.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Morton's is about our favorite place in Cedarburg. The quality of the food is excellent and their Bloody Mary's are supurb. It's small and busy so you may need to wait.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Based on the rather high menu prices you would think that this is a more upscale restaurant. However, it is more of a corner bar atmosphere which surprised us. So, we ordered the burger instead of the $20+ menu items. We weren't disappointed with our choice...the beef was freshly ground and the portions were generous size.